Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I agree with you! The characters are being inconsistent to suit the needs of the track! I hope that they execute this track well!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Gowri..

IF-Rockerz

..Gowri..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always dii!Thumbs Up! Bang on! I jus dont understand the reason Y people around here are goin gaga on hw Virika are being bashed. Whoa, Gimme a break. VirManians make posts wherin we taunt on VirMan being baccha's & comedy couples.. LOL, Is that bashing? Evrything's fun, evrything entertainment, evrything's honest. Alas people jus dont care to understand. Defending ur favs is one thing, But why do u always hav to bring in this bashing word evrywhere? M afraid people cant express their sincere opinions on the show without being termed bashers/haters. 

On the post, lemme start with an excuse first. I did not watch the episode yet. went thru the WU's & decided against watching. So I wud rather a general opinion on the plot than get into the Virika/SB details. According to me, the plot seems loose & boring. At the first place, Y shud SB be denied the truth of her son's death? Did they expect SB to hv an attack wen she hears the news of her son molesting Jeevika & trying to kill maanvi? SB was shown to be a woman of power & utmost mental strength from the beginning of the show & Wer's that gone? The couple who were always shown to be so into each other getting separated fr such a fickle reason's the last nail in the coffin.  Getting separated from his wife just because she reveals the truth of her being molested is absolute absurdity. Forget an always romantic husband, Even a normal husband wudnt think of that. Here, Viren knows about the torture Jeevika, Virat & Maanvi hd to go thru during the Karan Fiasco.Why wud he want Jeevika to go thru the same again by being separated from him? If Viren does justice to badi maa, then what about Jeevika? I deduce that portraying impossibly perfect characters is always a pain. Especially wen u've done extraordinarily good things in the past, u jus cant flaw without looking stupid in the present.

Loads of questions, No sensible answers! Great CV's, Go ahead! Cinematic liberty is one thing, but Liberty seems a bit too overstretched here. The only positive that came across the track is We've been spared of the constant blushes & the constant nokhjhoks. Seriously, that was getting a bit irritating.

PS : People, U can bash me left & right fr watever i've written. But i do guess u've enuf brains to understand that I've been talking the whole while about some fictional characters who are at the mercy of the writers.

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 20 January 2013 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234preetipc

Kryan4ever

Kryan4ever

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
@Tara_211
Completely agree with your points !
Nicely put . Smile

tara_211

shrav_KTholic

IF-Sizzlerz

shrav_KTholic

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StrongHope

this is exactly why you shouldn't have bothered di, saw the taunts comingLOL
ROFL ROFL soo true..hahaha..this was expected rit..LOL

Edited by shrav_virman - 20 January 2013 at 5:40am

..Gowri..

-NightDreamer-

IF-Sizzlerz

-NightDreamer-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariarauf48

totally agree with u but i would like to share one thing that at first jeevika stood silent as per viren order but when swamini started insulting her parents that what made her speak the truth n if viren was there he would have also told the truth like the way he was going do yo on 21st dec but still i hope this track dont drag 

Thar's da Point..Clap
B4 atching da episode iw as actually thinking hw Can Jeevi Tell swamini her parents insult mak her Brust out..
I noe jeevi was saying dis evn b4 dat 2 viren 2 tell da truth 

y viren was ready tell bcoz he did'nt thought of ki wat will hppn 2 swamini bua Afta Wen jeevi Stop  her den only he relizes it sumtym happns di m Statisfied Wid dis track
it's life It happn U nevar noe Wat u r up to da Thing ur going agianst u wil support sumday..
But Jeevi only told him tell da truth wen She swamini rudly told her 2 leave da Room..

-MeHaK-

Kryan4ever

preetivr

Goldie

preetivr

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
well this is not bashing at all, just want to share my views.

vires character had taken a 180 degree change on opinion here, but this change took almost a month

that day (21 dec ) he wanted to tell the truth- that was his anger for karan, his emotions for jeevika and he stopped as he did not want jeevika to go through the embarrasement and shame of what had happened even if she was at no fault. but he had no go but to put it forth in front of all in the court.

but over the days he know his wife will outlive that, but what pained him what to see his madi ma broken.

his love was not enough for her then, but the there seemed a ray of hope during the picnic.

yesterday sbs emotions were more imp than any accusation even it be over himself or his beloved wife, he knew that very well

so i agree the opinion haas changed but that has taken time.
just in support of cvs here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimishrrKryan4ever

simmy7

Groupbie

simmy7

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I think in whole serial only Virats chracter is stable all other are confused souls.

js1234

js1234

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Gowri..

Awesome post as always dii!Thumbs Up! Bang on! I jus dont understand the reason Y people around here are goin gaga on hw Virika are being bashed. Whoa, Gimme a break. VirManians make posts wherin we taunt on VirMan being baccha's & comedy couples.. LOL, Is that bashing? Evrything's fun, evrything entertainment, evrything's honest. Alas people jus dont care to understand. Defending ur favs is one thing, But why do u always hav to bring in this bashing word evrywhere? M afraid people cant express their sincere opinions on the show without being termed bashers/haters. 

On the post, lemme start with an excuse first. I did not watch the episode yet. went thru the WU's & decided against watching. So I wud rather a general opinion on the plot than get into the Virika/SB details. According to me, the plot seems loose & boring. At the first place, Y shud SB be denied the truth of her son's death? Did they expect SB to hv an attack wen she hears the news of her son molesting Jeevika & trying to kill maanvi? SB was shown to be a woman of power & utmost mental strength from the beginning of the show & Wer's that gone? The couple who were always shown to be so into each other getting separated fr such a fickle reason's the last nail in the coffin.  Getting separated from his wife just because she reveals the truth of her being molested is absolute absurdity. Forget an always romantic husband, Even a normal husband wudnt think of that. Here, Viren knows about the torture Jeevika, Virat & Maanvi hd to go thru during the Karan Fiasco.Why wud he want Jeevika to go thru the same again by being separated from him? If Viren does justice to badi maa, then what about Jeevika? I deduce that portraying impossibly perfect characters is always a pain. Especially wen u've done extraordinarily good things in the past, u jus cant flaw without looking stupid in the present.

Loads of questions, No sensible answers! Great CV's, Go ahead! Cinematic liberty is one thing, but Liberty seems a bit too overstretched here. The only positive that came across the track is We've been spared of the constant blushes & the constant nokhjhoks. Seriously, that was getting a bit irritating.

PS : People, U can bash me left & right fr watever i've written. But i do guess u've enuf brains to understand that I've been talking the whole while about some fictional characters who are at the mercy of the writers.

Very well portrayed!! As you say as always there is common sense factor missing.  Why shouldnt SB not know what happened.  Also please correct me if i am wrong but articles in india when they print as to what happened in court will they not give synopsis around how V was accused then J and then Jaiswal.  Would they not have to say why and how others were released and doesnt SB read newspapers? This is 3rd time they are showing Viren as if he doesnt have brains and is acting on hearsay without knowing full facts (him being a lawyer as well).  First was when he was going to break off engagement, Manvi not donating blood and now this.  But what irritates me more is they way they act as if they are newly married.  Come on Yaar - they have been through so much and really well acted by them both - abortion, saving manvi, murder case - surely they have to be classed as moved on from kuchi kooing stage of marriage! i am not against romance but they act as if they do not even get to hold hands (dining table scenario the other day at picnic). where as virman whoa re newly married act as if they have been married 20 odd years! i know they were friends before but surely they have to show that dynamics in the relationships have changed.  I love all the four actors as they are amazing compare to what little i have seen of others but their charachters do get ruined time and again.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top