Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

js1234

js1234

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing. why do they keep on changing their mind.  also I know I Will be bashed but I have to say they have been married how llong? but still act as if they haven't had   an abortion or a murder accusAtion they have to be shown as they have to be shown as they have grown in inner strength 

Edited by js1234 - 20 January 2013 at 1:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Gowri..spreadingsmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "inconsistencies eclipse Viren&Jeevika's character. (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i understand what you're saying, but its important to understand the mahaepisode today. 

the thing that jeevika did when she was drunk, made swam ini kind of imagine the whole situation. The things that swamini said to eevika and manvi, and the way she insulted them made jeevika say what she had to. But then again i understand your point. They really need to show a balance of these characters otherwise it confuses audiences

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kryan4evermunnihyderabad

mariarauf48

Goldie

mariarauf48

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
totally agree with u but i would like to share one thing that at first jeevika stood silent as per viren order but when swamini started insulting her parents that what made her speak the truth n if viren was there he would have also told the truth like the way he was going do yo on 21st dec but still i hope this track dont drag 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234Kryan4evermunnihyderabad-NightDreamer-

anuvir

anuvir

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
You know what, we really need to email this post to cv's & demand the explanation!  Enough is enough!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

tara_211

IF-Dazzler

tara_211

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hi..

Well before u read my comment...please believe tht my intention is not at all to be rude…I just speak/write as a hardcore Virika fan! As fans we always defend and try to prove our favs right..i am not gonna do that!

Firstly…its really interesting to see, how everyone (virika fan/not) has found interest in discussing Virikas separation in details nd depth…coz knowing the very understanding bond they have shared It definitely cums as a shock to many.

Secondly….i don't think Virens character has had a turn around. YES he wanted to reveal the truth to everyone in the strt…coz at tht moment all he saw was everyone questioning his wife. But later when he sat with dadaji nd inder chachu he states tht SB will be really hurt after knwing the truth …nd lets not tell her. This happened in 2 epsiodes, if I m not wrong..(don't remember the dates..sorry!)

So if we see…since tht day…till yest..he stood by tht!

Thirdly…Jeevika…well i will be VERRYYY stupid if I try defending her…so I completely gv 65% of her eagerness to  telling bua the truth - the demand of the story…nd 35% to the fact tht Swamini insulted Jeevikas upbringing. Swamini is hurt…nd brainwashed..nd a mother who has lost her long-lost-found son. Though I found her reaction OTT..knowing tht Swamini is a character who can say it all with her convictions….!

Coming to the fact of how characters are changed, well I don't think we can name one character in this show, which ha not been ruined….maybe Inder chachu, shlok, kadambari…basically all supporting characters…BUT every main lead character has been ruined, in some aspect or the other.

Maybe ruining a character is what keeps shows like EHM (without story)…going!

It is yet to see, how this track is handled…

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234NimishrrKryan4evermunnihyderabadAqibaa_19mariarauf48sanjana_cool-Subbiha-MADHU.BARUN-vish94-Saaraa.-NightDreamer-Kays94

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

Hi..

Well before u read my comment...please believe tht my intention is not at all to be rude…I just speak/write as a hardcore Virika fan! As
fans we always defend and try to prove our favs right..i am not gonna do that!

Firstly…its really interesting to see, how everyone (virika
fan/not) has found interest in discussing Virikas separation in details nd
depth…coz knowing the very understanding bond they have shared It definitely
cums as a shock to many.

Secondly….i don't think Virens character has had a turn
around. YES he wanted to reveal the truth to everyone in the strt…coz at tht
moment all he saw was everyone questioning his wife. But later when he sat with
dadaji nd inder chachu he states tht SB will be really hurt after knwing the
truth …nd lets not tell her. This happened in 2 epsiodes, if I m not wrong..(don't
remember the dates..sorry!)

So if we see…since tht day…till yest..he stood by tht!

Thirdly…Jeevika…well i will be VERRYYY stupid if I try
defending her…so I completely gv 65% of her eagerness to telling bua the truth - the demand of the
story…nd 35% to the fact tht Swamini insulted Jeevikas upbringing. Swamini is
hurt…nd brainwashed..nd a mother who has lost her long-lost-found son. Though I
found her reaction OTT..knowing tht Swamini is a character who can say it all
with her convictions….!

Coming to the fact of how characters are changed, well I don't
think we can name one character in this show, which ha not been ruined….maybe
Inder chachu, shlok, kadambari…basically all supporting characters…BUT every
main lead character has been ruined, in some aspect or the other.

Maybe ruining a character is what keeps shows like EHM
(without story)…going!

It is yet to see, how this track is handled…

Awesome post agree every word you have said..

N munni its dec 2012 Tongue okay now serioulsy getting back to the topic its quite unnatural for viren to be rude but time and cvs change everything. And above akl munni its damn interesting to see you making a virika post Wink

js1234Kryan4evermunnihyderabad-NightDreamer-

-Pj-

IF-Rockerz

-Pj-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Res

Inconsistencies lies amongst the whole show, their views seems to change in a spilt second and that isn't depended on any character. However, lets forget that and come back to track.

Firstly, a great post Munni. As you said Swamini has every right to know the reason behind her sons death, even if it is not pleasant. Somehow in December I could understand where both where coming from. Jeevika at that time not wanting to say but now realising that she should. As it will eat inside Swamini until she knows.

Yet on the other side Viren was willing to reveal the truth, but this was soon after he himself that found out. However, every moment after that he hasn't. I maybe wrong but didn't he also tell Dadaji and Chachu that they shouldn't tell Swamini after they saw the video?

I don't get why the writers like to have these 180 twists without a sense of justification. We could understand if something else happened for them to change their views or make it stick.

Edited by -Pj- - 20 January 2013 at 3:21am

js1234Kryan4evermunnihyderabadtara_211

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
this is exactly why you shouldn't have bothered di, saw the taunts comingLOL 

Edited by StrongHope - 20 January 2013 at 3:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad..Gowri..spreadingsmile

Post Reply New Post