*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I was Like hawwShocked Oopsie! it again HappenedLOL

Please answer if there is any solution!

Pls tell if I'm a Only Lonely Soul who face the ErrorCry

The TerrorLOL Error Says :

" We noticed that your Post cantains Invalid words/phrase. Pls correct it and post again "

^^ did someone Please tell me which kind of words are Invalid?

I'm facing it at the time when I QUOTE & Reply my Friends here!

Believe me, its Dissapointing to Re-write everything just to see which "word " is invalid.!Angry , Cry

So I thought..,

How about having a List of Invalid Words?Embarrassed

Ofcourse, to avoid future errorsLOL

regards DevTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oopsie..! Why it happens with me? Solve pls" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
It happened to me sometimes, I don't exactly remember what I removed to let it pass. They don't issue any list of blacklisted words.

BTW, I tried writing something stupid by randomly writing letters, like gytiutaqfiftiyti. But it crossed 25 characters. Searching here, I found a thread where it was mentioned that they don't allow any word of more than 25 characters' length, so do check for that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dev.*Magical_KaSh

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

It happened to me sometimes, I don't exactly remember what I removed to let it pass.oh LOL They don't issue any list of blacklisted words.
Sad!
BTW, I tried writing something stupid by randomly writing letters, like gytiutaqfiftiyti. But it crossed 25 characters. Searching here, I found a thread where it was mentioned that they don't allow any word of more than 25 characters' length, so do check for that.
no no, i wasn't repliying anything stupid or writing a word more than 25 characters. I was only replieng others! That time it comes! Sometimes i have to re write whole thing! Thank you. Ur name? Can you provide link of that thread?Embarrassed

-Swetha-

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

It happened to me sometimes, I don't exactly remember what I removed to let it pass.oh LOL They don't issue any list of blacklisted words.
Sad!
no no, i wasn't repliying anything stupid or writing a word more than 25 characters. I was only replieng others! That time it comes! Sometimes i have to re write whole thing! Thank you. Ur name? Can you provide link of that thread?Embarrassed

Some words do create problem. Sadly, I don't remember what I edited out. LOL

You are welcome! Smile

Freethinker is the name, FT will do. Wink

This is the one, in which Aahana replied.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1668271

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dev.*

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Since This Thing has happened with me lots of time i always copy my replies before posting it so dat i dont have to loose it and retype again what i wrote 

and as per my experience whenever i got this type of error i never edited any of the word of my post i posted the samething again even last night i got this reply but as i copied my reply before posting i never lost the reply and posted the samething again succesfully

i think this is an internal error js to prevent spam or maybe something else Ermm

Edited by Magical_KaSh - 20 January 2013 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Sad!

You are welcome!Smile

Freethinker is the name, FT will do.Wink

but i want List of those wordsLOL, ah! Its okay FTEmbarrassed.thanks u 4 Link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1668271

-Swetha-

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magical_KaSh

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff00ff">Since This Thing has happened with me lots of time</font></font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff00ff">i always copy my replies before posting it so dat i dont have to loose it and retype again what i wrote</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff00ff">and as per my experience whenever i got this type of error i never edited any of the word of my post i posted the samething again even last night i got this reply but as i copied my reply before posting i never lost the reply and posted the samething again succesfully</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff00ff">i think this is an internal error js to prevent spam or maybe something elseErmm</font></font>

<p></p>
oh god! Means i'm not alone! Unhappy but I dnt get how wil it stop spams! Thank u . Ur name?Tongue

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Sad!

You are welcome!Smile

Freethinker is the name, FT will do.Wink

but i want List of those wordsLOL, ah! Its okay FTEmbarrassed.thanks u 4 Link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1668271

Only admin can supply that, they will have to check the filter list. LOL

you are welcome! Smile

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top