Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

A vihaan Bulbul ff...Last Part updated on 18/6/13 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

ananya456

Goldie

ananya456

Posted: 13 February 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A vihaan Bulbul ff...Last Part updated on 18/6/13 (Page 8)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BulbulVihaan

BulbulVihaan

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Nothing to criticize...! Totally appreciable!!! Hats Off Clap

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Whispers of Desire----Part 12

Saaiyan mere saaiyan...Saaiyaan mere saaiyan...Mere saaiyaan...

The music haunted across d high walls of d gilded cage...as if d buried voices of d girls being commoditified had raised in unison.

Mere saaiyaan re ...Sancha bole na jhootha mahiya re...

Vihaan's mind played tricks as he once again saw his bride walk away from him...taking not only his heart...but his ability to trust & love...

Jhoothi maya ka...jhootha hai jiya re...

With clarity greater dan real...he saw himself with Anika walking hand in hand...heard their whispered secrets...smelt her as they kissed.

Ab kis disha jaaon, kit main basera paaon...Tu jo thaame sambhal jaaon...

Her father still walked the halls of her memory...haunted d windows of her mind. His arms as he had held her from falling off d cycle...his voice as he taught her through d nights...d colour of his eyes as he had closed dem never to set dem upon his daughter again.

Saaiyan mere saaiyan... saaiyaan mere saaiyan

Their eyes met and with d tenderness of being wronged clearly reflected...they both knew dat fate had bound dem for a reason.

Daman mein samete andhere layi hai...Behroopiya roshni....

Drawn into his illusion d truth was disguised in front of Vihaan and he closed d distance between Bulbul and himself.

Loriyaan gaye toh ninde jal jaati hain...Lage kalsuri chandni

The love carved out of caring had been fashioned by fate into a suffering so hard, that bulbul was tired of its games and she drew herself into d man ahead of her and laid her head on his chest.

Mere saaiyaan re...saaiyaan re...Dil sheeshe ka toota aashiyaan re

The rhythm of Vihaan's heartbeat awoke Bulbul from her solitary silence and immediately her hands grew cold. Vihaan's thoughts filled with d ghost of d past suddenly cleared as he saw his reflection in her watery eyes. He had broken d fragile bond of trust between dem. The thought tore him inside out. A similar feeling sped through Bulbul's veins and she hit real ground. They stepped away with a strange tugging at their hearts and a whole lot of confused mixed emotions. 

Edited by sen_madhuban - 15 February 2013 at 11:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinnu1ricnavanillaflowersiluvrainaartiPooja_0910Rozy77whitepearlanushruthi-Shanzy-hangoktiny15

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Very nice MadhuClap. I am not a KHTV  watcher but loved reading your FF on it Big smile

madhubansen

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
ohh god i lve them more and more,
please pm me when you update...

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Whispers of Desire----Part 13

The channel office was flooded with people as everyone poured in either for work or with applauds for d breakthrough in investigative journalism. Not only had dey saved d future of several girls but had managed to get d culprits behind bars with solid evidence to back upon. But all d dins couldn't drown d collapsing feeling dat threatened every sense of her. vihaan moved across as if walking towards a definite nightmare. "You both are formidable team." and d pair of eyes which had been escaping each oder finally met. D sounds of celebration ...d laughter...all d revelry ceased to exist in dat split second dat dere eyes met and with an understanding of unknown origin dey stood up and moved out into d open.

Bulbul still cud feel his heartbeat pounding in her ears and vihaan had d feeling of her soft skin still burn alive in his nerve endings. His lips practiced the three magic words and when finally he turned towards her and steadied himself with a long breath. "I am sorry." bulbul had beat him to it. Her eyes refusing to meet his and now an even greater sense of embarrassment griped him. All his fault...she was drugged...but what possessed him? Unable to bear her stooped eyes Vihaan gave her small chin a push and met her gaze. His own face swam into view as her glassy eyes failed to hide d raw pan in dem.

Bulbul had been unusually silent as his car sped thru d dark night. Vihaan had wordlessly ushered her into his car as his brain hammered with d stupidity of his decision. But it was not about him...his sorrow. He needed to reach out to her. He felt he had to. She needed to break out d dam she had built around her.

The waves lashed around her as bulbul's drug lost its effect and anger flamed inside her. He had brought her into dis desolation when she was not in her right mind. As Vihaan's footsteps closed near her, bulbul reeled under her seething temper. "I was dumped at d marriage altar by my childhood love." Cold water splashed on d volcano bubbling inside her. Vihaan's heart died as he said d truth he was living with for long. Somehow saying it aloud made it permanent...irreversible. Bulbul saw in shock as tears traced tracks on his handsome face. Her heart tore as Vihaan led himself bare in front of her. But even before d thought to tell him dat everything will be fine cud be put to words, vihaan hit her where it hurt d most. "What happened with you?" d waves came back for a second splash when finally bulbul cud make her lips say her damned past.

d tides had receded and dey now cud no longer reach bulbuls outstretched legs as she sat with d one person she had revealed her most feared secret and yet who hadn't batted even an eyelid either in sympathy or in disgust. The night had been rough for his heart. But somehow it was still beating. A smile reached d ends of his face and his partner in crime looked in askance. "I always believed I would die without her love. But love after all may not be completely indispensable."  "I think we are better off without it" pitched in bulbul. "Or better without even expecting it...or waiting for it" As dey both smiled at d great truth of life dey had jointly discovered...somewhere above d creator smiled at d magic called love. which sneaks up at d most unexpected turn of life ...like d light which reaches d eyes of d newborn...and very soon d child is afraid to live without it..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinnu1ricnavanillaflowersPooja_0910iluvrainaartiABCDesiGirl93anushruthiRozy77hangoktiny15

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

i have read part one and then tried to comment, but what a suprise a have seen part 2Smile
i hope that part 3 comes, too

LOLLOLLOL thanks...actually i have had a history of late updates of my ff...so dis time im trying my best 2 b on time...till ekta mata ruins it for me...Big smile

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
so after this, i hope we can see ( i meand read ) now the beginning of their story with each other...
im waiting for their love story..

madhubansen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top