Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

A vihaan Bulbul ff...Last Part updated on 18/6/13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

Roses_ZaYa

Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I just watch KHTV because of vihaan and bulbul.
And I honestly love this ff.
please update part 7 soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sen.madhuban

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A vihaan Bulbul ff...Last Part updated on 18/6/13 (Page 5)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vanillaflowers

Groupbie

vanillaflowers

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome awesome...I love the story line.. Waiting for the next part.. Update ASAP...

sen.madhuban

Pooja_0910

Pooja_0910

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Awww it was beautiful...loved it...Vihaan Bulbul scene was amazing...so both r attracting to each other wow looking forward to read next one...

madhubansen

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara610

love their roles..

thanks soo much...

d roles r though d credit of ekta mata..Wink

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak30

nice

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SNoshin

awesome Clap

thank you soo much...Smile...

d appreciation means a lot...Smile

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

It was awesome. Clap

thanks...do let me know any suggestions...Smile

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Whispers of Desire----Part 7

"Everyone...i would like to introduce you all to...Mr. Vihaan. He has come here to learn, teach and share his managerial experiences. He has had an excellent work record in Australia and here he will be heading our various departments alternately." announced Jatin soon after Bulbul had managed to change into something less conspicuous. 'MEDIA DEPARTMENT?'...Bulbul barely made an attempt to keep her voice down. dat fat head was now her manager and will be at perfect liberty to go around lecturing dem on western methods of journalism. She angrily shoved her hands into d coat. COAT? His coat!... She turned so fast dat her neck creaked and sure as hell...dere he stood smirking slightly as if not just d coat...but even d body to which it was clinging ...rightfully belonged to him. d thought tingled her toes yet she nonchalantly walked across to him. Vihaan cudn't help himself. d female had looked so obviously out of place during dere lift rendezvous ...dat she had completely failed in his feminine list. She hadn't leaned on him for help...hadn't shown even a hint of blush...flirt...or anything remotely romantic. And now with her ego lightly bruised for becoming d borrower of his coat...she amused him. As his lips turned into a curve ...he realized dat dey had done so after a really long time. Had to be a good start to a new life.

d videos skimmed in front of her eyes...her mind was here...right on her desk...but her body refused to follow suit. dey still bore fresh sensations of her manager's hands...d warm hug of his coat...and her heart smelt of his smiling eyes. With an exasperated sigh Bulbul got up...and as if on cue...he pulled her back...d calling signal burnt red on her desk. And so bulbul entered gritting her teeth. She knew dis oldest trick on earth by heart. Make your subordinate work late and den on pretext of dropping her...

'Your current case is dangerous.' vihaan's tired eyes reflected no surprise when bulbul's eyes flared up on his interruption of her thoughts. He could already read her. Help cud never be given to her. But wat did surprise him was bulbul counting off d fingers of her hand. His eyes did dere favourite chore...and found her silently mumbling lips. His curiosity was finally answered when dere eyes locked and he found her anger abated. Bulbul turned a brilliant red when vihaan caught her back counting to check her anger. He had actually turned his back on her to avoid being seen giggling. 'There is no one to assist me.' her statement tried to get dem both to d point. "I will" Vihaan could barely suppress a chuckle. Bulbul took in d smiling eyes...d smiling lips...and d relaxed frame of her new manager and sighed. "I think publicity might be a better option for you. Leave journalism to me."

I know dis part wasnt much...but as usual i wanted d upcoming ViBu moments to b a pleasure...Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinnu1cappacuinovanillaflowersricnaRoses_ZaYailuvrainaartiPooja_0910anushruthi*Maleena*Rozy77hangok

Post Reply New Post

Go to top