Chat Clubs

All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 58

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
True, even Sana never claimed to be the lead. Some newspapers were publishing it but I don't recall Sana ever saying so. But then we know journalists often rush to print stories without ever verifying details.

Fact being, Sana got the movie and we're all delighted for her. I'm sure her situation right now is only a temporary problem. Everything will be sorted and she'll be back to her usual self in no time. Shooting and everything. Big smile

Hopefully there will be some updates by tomorrow and soon after we'll get to hear from Sana on the whole situation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-ShahZurkhamosshhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only (Page 46)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Just came across this article:

Sana Khan Applies for Bail

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, May 28, 2013]

Actress Sana Khan of 'Silambattam' and 'Oru Nadigayin Diary' is allegedly accused in the kidnap case of a minor girl  in Mumbai. The actress is said to have been at the wheel while her cousin Naved and his friends kidnapped the 15 year old girl.

However the actress refutes this claim and got her friend Rajiv Bal to support that she was at a party at a star hotel when the incident happened. She further added that the girl's family caught hold of her when she was coming out of a hotel and threatened her that if she did not give them 20 lakh rupees, then they will lodge such false complaints. The wary actress has sought for an anticipatory bail on this case and is also expected to lodge a police complaint against the alleged victim's family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZurkhamosshhh

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Sana Khan's side of the story, finally!

I am not hiding anywhere: Sana Khan
READ MORE Sana Khan|Bollywood
I am not hiding anywhere: Sana Khan
Sana Khan More Pics
Actor Sana Khan, who was allegedly involved ina kidnapping case and was reportedly absconding, has denied the allegations.

She says, "I am very much here, shooting for my films, attending events and performing at live shows in the last one month. It is not true that I wanted to kidnap a minor girl. I went there only after I was told that the girl's mother was a huge fan and wanted to meet me. In fact, the girl told me that she would join me later and asked me to go to her place with my cousin. The other two boys who have been dragged in the case didn't even enter their house."

Sana says she had gone to meet her cousin at Navi Mumbai. "My cousin insisted that I meet the girl. She was sitting inside an ice-cream parlour. If there was a problem between her and my cousin, why would she come out to meet me? The CCTV of the building in which the girl stays should be having all the evidence what time I went there and how long I was around to know the real story. The spot where the family has alleged that the kidnapping took place is a crowded area. If there was any such attempt, many would've seen it. I was not hiding or covering my face; the whole world knows who I am today."

ShahZurkhamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! Articles on Sana keep getting more outrageous. I won't be suprised dat next time dey'll say ke woh the x,y,z bachho ki maa hai.

Anyways sad how her personal life is being dragged into. In BB she never talked abt her father, so it's obvious tht dey r estranged. I always admired tht in Sana tht she never talked abt her private affairs on BB nd respected her desire to keep personal stuffs personal. But now coz she doesn'nt talk abt her personal life for whtever reasons media is coming up wid such ridiculous stuffs.

ShahZursimplypurple

tajbutt

Goldie

tajbutt

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

The curious case of the missing Sana Khan

Sana Khan allegedly tried to kidnap a 15 year old girl.
Tinsel town has been buzzing with rumours ever since Sana Khan came under the spotlight for her alleged role in an attempted kidnapping case. Soon Sana Khan went underground prompting people to wonder aloud about her whereabouts.

However, close friend and her Mental co-star Salman Khan immediately took to his microblogging site in support of the starlet. TV actor Rajeev Paul also vouched for Sana's innocence.

Sana is wanted by the police for allegedly helping her distant relative in trying to ambush a 15-year-old girl in Vashi. The starlet has already applied for an anticipatory bail.

Sana's outburst

When reports about her disappearing act started to emerge, Sana took to Facebook on May 24 to vent her anger against the accusers. She wrote, "People have found easy way to earn money, but I will not let them do that with me, I will fight and get the real story out for everyone out there!!!" (sic)

Victim of circumstances?

When a Mid-Day correspondent knocked at Sana's home in Oshiwara, the domestic help opened the door and in due course informed that Sana's mother Sayeeda had been recuperating from a brain haemorrhage. Sayeeda apparently doesn't know that her daughter is wanted by the cops.

Sana's aunt who is taking care of her mother, on conditions of anonymity, said, "We don't want Sana's mother to know about it. She is already suffering."

According to the family, trouble ensued when Sana had tried to intervene between a romance gone wrong between her cousin and his alleged girlfriend. While her family admits Sana was wrong to mediate in a lover's tiff, they think her participation was blown out of proportion.

For mum's sake

Sana's aunt told us that she would be returning home within three days from a friend's house where she is currently putting up. She added, "Right now Sana doesn't want to come out in public. She wants to avoid any chaos that could affect her mother's health."

Apparently the starlet's father works as a cab driver in Dubai and Sana, who is the only child, has been taking care of her ailing mother for years. Incidentally, the family says that Salman Khan has been helping Sana out with the legal procedures.

Sana's aunt adds, "The girl's family even threatened to file a case against her if she didn't compensate them with Rs 50 lakh."

The building watchman informed us that Sana had not been home for the past few days. Apparently the white BMW that she drives has also been missing.

Salman's support for Sana

Salman Khan tweeted: "Y wld a girl kidnap a 15 year old? Fr money? To get her married, At 4pm in a populated area.investigate the complainants. Kamaal hai yaar"

"Poor sana,so sad. 1st let her b cm famous then try n get sm publicity from her. This is the problem chappo any thing galat bhi ho toh."

Is Sana married?

It looks like ever since the buzz about Sana Khan's role in the attempted kidnapping case surfaced, several skeletons are now tumbling out of the closet. If rumours are to be believed, the starlet is already married to a man called Asif Khan.

During her stay in the Bigg Boss house last year, Sana was romantically linked with TV actors Vishal Karwal and Rajeev Paul. There were rumours that even before she volunteered to get locked up in the house, she had already been dating Vishal. Her confessing on the show of being fond of the actor only fanned those rumours further.

However, sources say that Sana got married even before making her foray into the industry. Not only does her husband manage her work but also helped Sana bag some plum work offers.

A source says, "As her husband is very close to Salman Khan, it was not surprising that she got picked for Bigg Boss. He has been helping her shape her career."

Those close to her say that Sana is very cagey about her personal life with others and most of her friends don't know where her husband lives.

ShahZurkhamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
sana khaan ?@sanaak216h

Mental mai kar rahi hoon,par log mental hueja rahe hai..abhi nayi story ki I m married, wah!! Kal shayad mere bacche bhi Ho,hahah

Gotta love Sana's sense of humour and positive outlook towards life. Smile

rukhisimplypurpleChingaari

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tajbutt

Sana Khan allegedly tried to kidnap a 15 year old girl.
Tinsel town has been buzzing with rumours ever since Sana Khan came under the spotlight for her alleged role in an attempted kidnapping case. Soon Sana Khan went underground prompting people to wonder aloud about her whereabouts.

However, close friend and her Mental co-star Salman Khan immediately took to his microblogging site in support of the starlet. TV actor Rajeev Paul also vouched for Sana's innocence.

Sana is wanted by the police for allegedly helping her distant relative in trying to ambush a 15-year-old girl in Vashi. The starlet has already applied for an anticipatory bail.

Sana's outburst

When reports about her disappearing act started to emerge, Sana took to Facebook on May 24 to vent her anger against the accusers. She wrote, "People have found easy way to earn money, but I will not let them do that with me, I will fight and get the real story out for everyone out there!!!" (sic)

Victim of circumstances?

When a Mid-Day correspondent knocked at Sana's home in Oshiwara, the domestic help opened the door and in due course informed that Sana's mother Sayeeda had been recuperating from a brain haemorrhage. Sayeeda apparently doesn't know that her daughter is wanted by the cops.

Sana's aunt who is taking care of her mother, on conditions of anonymity, said, "We don't want Sana's mother to know about it. She is already suffering."

According to the family, trouble ensued when Sana had tried to intervene between a romance gone wrong between her cousin and his alleged girlfriend. While her family admits Sana was wrong to mediate in a lover's tiff, they think her participation was blown out of proportion.

For mum's sake

Sana's aunt told us that she would be returning home within three days from a friend's house where she is currently putting up. She added, "Right now Sana doesn't want to come out in public. She wants to avoid any chaos that could affect her mother's health."

Apparently the starlet's father works as a cab driver in Dubai and Sana, who is the only child, has been taking care of her ailing mother for years. Incidentally, the family says that Salman Khan has been helping Sana out with the legal procedures.

Sana's aunt adds, "The girl's family even threatened to file a case against her if she didn't compensate them with Rs 50 lakh."

The building watchman informed us that Sana had not been home for the past few days. Apparently the white BMW that she drives has also been missing.

Salman's support for Sana

Salman Khan tweeted: "Y wld a girl kidnap a 15 year old? Fr money? To get her married, At 4pm in a populated area.investigate the complainants. Kamaal hai yaar"

"Poor sana,so sad. 1st let her b cm famous then try n get sm publicity from her. This is the problem chappo any thing galat bhi ho toh."

Is Sana married?

It looks like ever since the buzz about Sana Khan's role in the attempted kidnapping case surfaced, several skeletons are now tumbling out of the closet. If rumours are to be believed, the starlet is already married to a man called Asif Khan.

During her stay in the Bigg Boss house last year, Sana was romantically linked with TV actors Vishal Karwal and Rajeev Paul. There were rumours that even before she volunteered to get locked up in the house, she had already been dating Vishal. Her confessing on the show of being fond of the actor only fanned those rumours further.

However, sources say that Sana got married even before making her foray into the industry. Not only does her husband manage her work but also helped Sana bag some plum work offers.

A source says, "As her husband is very close to Salman Khan, it was not surprising that she got picked for Bigg Boss. He has been helping her shape her career."

Those close to her say that Sana is very cagey about her personal life with others and most of her friends don't know where her husband lives.

Now another mistry of her being married , Dad I can believe as she never mentioned him and now I know why but it doesn't matter as long her dad is not thief or bagger. Confused 

Chingaarikhamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 01 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
She's such a msterious girl na?LOLLOL

Loved her tweet on this article.

As far as her father is concerned, don't know how true it is, but I suppose her father hasn't been her part of her life. I remember Ashka saying to Sana tht she didn't believe Sana had told dat thing abt Karishma's father after wht she herself had been thru in her childhood. Also in interviews she only mentions her mother and doesn't gv proper reply abt her dad. I respect her for not wanting to talk abt her private affairs. In BB she could hv easily talked abt her single-parent childhood and gained sympathy, but she never did.

The article is purely speculative and in bad taste.

rukhisimplypurpleChingaari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top