Chat Clubs

All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only (Page 45)

Post Reply New Post

Page 45 of 58

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
it is a phase and will be over soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-simplypurpleChingaarikhamosshhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Things Sana #1 ~Strictly Invite Only (Page 45)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

it is a phase and will be over soon

I hope so as well. Can only imagine what Sana is going through right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZurkhamosshhh

tajbutt

Goldie

tajbutt

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Sana-Khan-applies-for-anticipatory-bail-in-attempted-kidnapping-case/articleshow/20260225.cms

Sana Khan applies for anticipatory bail in attempted kidnapping case

The writer has posted comments on this articleNupur ChaudhuriNupur Chaudhuri, TNN | May 26, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Sana Khan applies for anticipatory bail in attempted kidnapping case
Sana Khan More Pics

We have learnt that Salman Khan's 'Mental' co-star Sana Khan, who has been booked by the Navi Mumbai police for trying to kidnap a 15-year-old girl, has applied for anticipatory bail.

The actress is expecting to get anticipatory bail by Monday, after which she will speak about her side of the story.

Her close friend Rajev Paul, who was with her in the Bigg Boss house and who is in touch with her, said,"She told me that she has applied for anticipatory bail and will hopefully get it on Monday. I hope then people will know the real story."

Salman took to a micro-blogging site on Saturday in support of his co-star. He tweeted: '@BeingSalmanKhan: Poor sana, so sad. 1st let her b cm famous then try n get sm publicity from her.'

On April 30, the day Sana allegedly attempted to kidnap the girl along with her cousin and his friends, Sana had tweeted that she was at an adventure park and later even watched a film.

"It is on her way back from the adventure park that she met the family," said Rajev, adding, "That was her mistake. She told me that that family had harassed her and asked her for a sum of Rs 20 lakh. I've told her to file a counter complaint."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rambler-ShahZursimplypurpleChingaarikhamosshhh

Fossil2

Fossil2

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan35m

Obviously those people must have sm ulterior motives. worked vit her on bigg boss, u hv seen her fr 3months every day wat do u think ?
Salman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan19m

Ways of making a name n money. Challo u guys tell me, obviously vit out working hard n earning it vit dignity n respect. Batao. Vil retweetSalman Khan ?@BeingSalmanKhan19m

only salman could and would come up with support like that! no wonder he is known as a people's person.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rukhi-Rambler-ShahZursimplypurpleChingaarikhamosshhh

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
So nice of you to drop by Fossil!

I'm extremely impressed with Salman for speaking up on her behalf. Especially since Sana is a new comer. I'm so grateful for his support. And yes, it's no wonder people say he's a wonderful human being. I guess the fact that he has had to face with a lot of negative publicity as well, he knows better than anyone what Sana might be going through.

Thanks for sharing the article tajbutt! I just came across it and I'm really glad that Sana has applied for an anticipatory bail. I am waiting to hear Sana's side of the story and I hope she drags that family through court for defamation and harassment. 

I just hope this phase passes quickly so that Sana can get back to shooting. I want her to be happy again.

rukhi-Rambler-ShahZurChingaarikhamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Finally some action frm Sana's side. Smile Was so worried, though I did say exactly tht, tht Sana was not on the run, but must be keeping a low profile and seeking legal options available to her and also tht she wasn't d one to start blabbering to the press, but would talk at the right time. Such a sensible girl she is! For the press, not talking to dem is tantamount to running/absconding/missing.
Angry

M glad Salman is supporting Sana and tht too sooo vocally.

BTW SP I would make a gud lawyer, wouldn't I?WinkLOL

tajbutt-Rambler-simplypurpleShahZurChingaari

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Finally some action frm Sana's side. Smile Was so worried, though I did say exactly tht, tht Sana was not on the run, but must be keeping a low profile and seeking legal options available to her and also tht she wasn't d one to start blabbering to the press, but would talk at the right time. Such a sensible girl she is! For the press, not talking to dem is tantamount to running/absconding/missing.
Angry

M glad Salman is supporting Sana and tht too sooo vocally.

BTW SP I would make a gud lawyer, wouldn't I?WinkLOL

Absolutely amazing. ClapLOL

Yes, she is definitely a sensible girl. Let's hope everything goes for Sana from here on out. 

As for reports of Sana missing shoots, that news has turned out to be false as well. Seems she will start shooting again next month.

I know some of the haters are delighted that this means Sana is not a lead in the movie but we already knew that. She never claimed to be a lead. She's in the movie, it's a proper role and that's what matters!

I saw her movie Payanam. She didn't have a lot of lines in that as well but her role was memorable and the movie was enjoyable!

-Rambler-ShahZurChingaarikhamosshhh

khamosshhh

IF-Sizzlerz

khamosshhh

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
I know ya so many rumours doing the rounds. Ppl were saying tht she didn't land up for Mental's shoot, but the 'mental' team said tht her shoot was scheduled for next mnth only!

Yup we already knew she wasn't d lead, nd so did many haters who r now gloating over how she isn't d main lead.LOLLOL

-Rambler-ShahZursimplypurpleChingaari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top