Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
http://www.businessinsider.com/punjabi-girls-hires-contract-killers-to-kill-parents-2012-8

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sbapujiRitu-..Desi-Kuri..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "18th-19th Case: Girl plans family's murder" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
                After watching the case, one question is eating me up. Was the girl really at fault..?? I think her fault was secondary. She just wanted to marry her love and nothing is wrong in that. And, moreover, the boy Charan was also a god one. If he really wanted to take advantage of Shagun, he could have forced her to run away. But, he left the place instead.

Of course, a daughter should never even think of such a criminal and unethical plan of killing her parents but still, when you are in love or hatred, you cant judge what is right and what is wrong.

One more question I want to ask you..

Do you think that instead of trying to kill her parents, Shagun and Charan should have run away..?? Please comment.

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
This is seriously the hieght of stupidity. Mujhe pata tha india ke log bewokoof honda hai lekin itni bewekoof that they trust a dongi baba do such superstitions stuff and try to kill there parents.

I found the parents and shagun both at fault. What is this nonsence about caste system they should have let her marry who ever she wanted. If Shagun really loved Charan then she should have just ran away with him instead of respecting her families status. Poor servant got killed instead.

I dont understand why Charan is even arrested what did he do? I also dont understand one thing. If the police check the phone records said that Shagun and Charan never talk to each other on phone in the last 2 years then how came she was talking to him. did the phone records eat that bit up.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-irene_cMuskaan92

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
I saw this Friday episode of this week. Is this about that case only? I think so. Please let me know. I missed Saturday's episode so I am very confused about what happened in the case.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I had no words when the real criminal was found. I was shocked! How can someone kill your own family?! Shocked

I agree that her parents thoughts were wrong but its no excuse to plan to kill your family.Dead I don't think that running away could be an option as the girl's family would have murdered them.Cry I feel that if the girl's family shouldn't have behaved like that with the boy. Its not right to judge someone on the basis of their cast.Disapprove

Shagun was crazy to come up with a plan like that and her family was wrong not to listen to her daughter and force deicsion upon her. Ouch

Edited by -Ritu567- - 20 January 2013 at 3:24pm

Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

I saw this Friday episode of this week. Is this about that case only? I think so. Please let me know. I missed Saturday's episode so I am very confused about what happened in the case.
Yea. The showed the second part of the case on Saturday's episode. Its about a girl who loved a boy who is from a lower cast and her family is against it and they separated them forever. So the girl plans to kill her enitre family to get her love back into her life but her plans failed and the poor servant of the family got killed.

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

This is seriously the hieght of stupidity. Mujhe pata tha india ke log bewokoof honda hai lekin itni bewekoof that they trust a dongi baba do such superstitions stuff and try to kill there parents.

I found the parents and shagun both at fault. What is this nonsence about caste system they should have let her marry who ever she wanted. If Shagun really loved Charan then she should have just ran away with him instead of respecting her families status. Poor servant got killed instead.

I dont understand why Charan is even arrested what did he do? I also dont understand one thing. If the police check the phone records said that Shagun and Charan never talk to each other on phone in the last 2 years then how came she was talking to him. did the phone records eat that bit up.

@BLUE: Police is finding out whether he was involved in this crime or not.

@RED: Charan gave a special mobile to Shagun and she didnt gave that number to the police. Infact, no one was aware about that phone except she herself and Charan.

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya...arja

Originally posted by Nikki.

@BLUE: Police is finding out whether he was involved in this crime or not.

@RED: Charan gave a special mobile to Shagun and she didnt gave that number to the police. Infact, no one was aware about that phone except she herself and Charan.

Even if they find out that Charan wasn't involved he did instigate her by telling her that he loves her and they will marry if her family agrees. Charan should have backed off and said to her to forget it and move on in our lives. Charan did cheat on his wife! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.