Spellbinding Show Maa Durga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hi everyoneHug

i am new here and i am so loving this show so far, it is different and i have never seen any show of maa durga which is a big treat for me to see and understand all about maa durga.

this show is doing a fab fab job, the first episode of this show was breathtakingly beautiful. the way durga maa and her place was introduce was too goodClapClapClapClap the BG was also amazing, everything was marvelous and the creative teams has done an awesome job to it.  

i am hoping to see some amazing story of maa durga since i have never seen it and i hope the creative teams does put us down. even the baby durga was so cute and way the lion was show that was also very good. all in all this show has amazed me alot and i hope to learn many things from this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjup83jklpmonu_tan-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Spellbinding Show Maa Durga" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Bani. Welcome To This Forum. I Love This Show Too. (:
It's So Wonderful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Hi Bani. Welcome To This Forum. I Love This Show Too. (:
It's So Wonderful.

thanks nici! and I also like this show so far, hope to see more amazing story of maa durga.

anjup83

anjup83

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi Bani. Welcome To This Forum. Myself Anju.. i m a silent member of this forum but daily viewer and a great devotee of Maa Durga.. Jai Mata di..Smile

.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjup83

Hi Bani. Welcome To This Forum. Myself Anju.. i m a silent member of this forum but daily viewer and a great devotee of Maa Durga.. Jai Mata di..Smile

hey anju thank you for the welcomeEmbarrassed i am silent member to but not for long i am so loving this showDancing i am not familiar with maa durga but after watching this show i am sure i will know more about maa durga.  jai mata diParty

anjup83

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
hey dear...welcome to the forum

JJMD rocks

~Priya~

.Shiva.

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KissOfDeath

hey dear...welcome to the forum

JJMD rocks

~Priya~

thank youEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.