Rajiv was in big hurry to get VR engaged!

tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am surprised how CVs will show RajNa pair.
Today at end of Mahaepisode, Rajiv was in hurry to get Vihaan put ring on Rachna.
I am disapointed.
Neither RAchna got kidnapped, not Rajiv could be saviour.
He got 20 seconds in whole drama for last 2 days and not even eye contact with Rachna...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicgirl thumbnail
I know what you mean. I have a feeling that Rajiv won't end up with Rachna. Vihaan will probably end up with Rachna and Gunjan with Mayank. So Rajiv will just end up being just a side character Edited by musicgirl - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajeev just has an intuition that vihaan is upto something . Rajeev knows very well to hide his feelings. We have seen it time and again

Well ! He has to be a gentleman who wants the ceremony going on peacefully coz he respects Rachna a Lot unlike vihaan who is using her

I think Rajna will be on in sometime 😆
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think Rajiv sensed vihan's intention so he was in hurry... n i guess it will be Rachna vihaan n rajiv gunjan.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've always said the main impediment to Rajna is his being a teacher, but i'll add another one: Raj himself and also his probable fear of the how young Rachana is. Rajiv can let that gorgeous body move on the dance floor, but i'll bet coming 2 terms with any attraction to his brother's ex is going 2b tough 4 him. Dropping his guard 2 let Rachna in will need a lot of nudging. He will fight any attraction. Maybe little bro Vihaan will come in handy here as i have a strong feeling Vihaan will end up attracted 2 Rachna (he was not totally indifferent to her IMO). That's when Rajiv will step in i hope.
Originally posted by: Gewels

I've always said the main impediment to Rajna is his being a teacher, but i'll add another one: Raj himself and also his probable fear of the how young Rachana is. Rajiv can let that gorgeous body move on the dance floor, but i'll bet coming 2 terms with any attraction to his brother's ex is going 2b tough 4 him. Dropping his guard 2 let Rachna in will need a lot of nudging. He will fight any attraction. Maybe little bro Vihaan will come in handy here as i have a strong feeling Vihaan will end up attracted 2 Rachna (he was not totally indifferent to her IMO). That's when Rajiv will step in i hope.

plz explain what you want to say in other words.. i am not getting it.
Gewels thumbnail
What i mean is Rajiv put his foot down on Rachna's advances. Reason: he teacher she student. Now, let's say Rajiv gets attracted 2 Rachna post engagement fiasco. What has changed? Nothing. He still teacher she still student! So u think Mr Gorgeous is going 2b happy about his feelings? NO WAY! He's gonna pretend not 2b attracted and will probably be pretty nasty to her. He will need a catalyst to make him admit his feelings. I believe that that catalyst might possibly be Vihaan because Rajiv will not want Rachna hurt again. This could make him admit his feelings to Vihaan first, then to Rachna.
Originally posted by: Gewels

What i mean is Rajiv put his foot down on Rachna's advances. Reason: he teacher she student. Now, let's say Rajiv gets attracted 2 Rachna post engagement fiasco. What has changed? Nothing. He still teacher she still student! So u think Mr Gorgeous is going 2b happy about his feelings? NO WAY! He's gonna pretend not 2b attracted and will probably be pretty nasty to her. He will need a catalyst to make him admit his feelings. I believe that that catalyst might possibly be Vihaan because Rajiv will not want Rachna hurt again. This could make him admit his feelings to Vihaan first, then to Rachna.

do you really think rajiv will be attracted to rachna? but i agree with you that vihan may play role of catalyst. for that vihan should become aware of that...
Gewels thumbnail
I absolutely believe that is possible, just as i believe Gunjan and Mayank will end up together! Call me a die-hard romantic. Remenber that Rajiv is going 2 feel a great sense of responsibility towards Rachna. She was publicly humiliated and will be considered fair game by all. Many on this forum have obsessed with how Gunjan will be treated by the Garg's. That will be child's play compared to how Rachna will be treated by society. She will be mocked, ridiculed and targeted. She will need a shield. I'm hoping that shield will be Rajiv. Truly the best shield 4 her would be marriage and who else is there except Rajiv. As 4 Vihaan when he sees how Rachna is being treated he will realise the repercussions of his actions. Rachna will grow up, very painfully. Truly this is another possibility: Rajna happen much faster than previously hoped 4. Now who would be doing the pressurising? Not SD but his father. Rajiv will not disobey his father. Ha i can't wait to c what will happen :-)Edited by Gewels - 11 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@gewels👏

Loved the way you put down your thoughts. 😃

Rachna & gunjan have tough times ahead. Hopefully vihaan changes himself for gunjan after all the pain he has inflicted on her and Rachna😭

Hopefully Rachna should painfully grow strong and not wait around desperately for somebody to fall in love with her😡

Rajeev will def be very disturbed at Rachna,s plight. Hope her growing strong and coming of age adds more attraction. He has been a closed book all this time.. 

Hopefully vihaan should bring Rajeev closer to Rachna. 😆

I think the cv,s are really trying the patience of the Rajna fans ,  it is high time they shed some light on this track too😃