Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rajiv was in big hurry to get VR engaged!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I am surprised how CVs will show RajNa pair.
Today at end of Mahaepisode, Rajiv was in hurry to get Vihaan put ring on Rachna.
I am disapointed.
Neither RAchna got kidnapped, not Rajiv could be saviour.
He got 20 seconds in whole drama for last 2 days and not even eye contact with Rachna...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mariya7yedmusicgirlbrat2008swagakevin2-PrimaDonna-saijahnavizaara610chacha_chaudhriMagicalPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajiv was in big hurry to get VR engaged!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicgirl

Groupbie

musicgirl

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean. I have a feeling that Rajiv won't end up with Rachna. Vihaan will probably end up with Rachna and Gunjan with Mayank. So Rajiv will just end up being just a side character 

Edited by musicgirl - 19 January 2013 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaVintageWine

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Rajeev just has an intuition that vihaan is upto something . Rajeev knows very well to hide his feelings. We have seen it time and again

Well ! He has to be a gentleman who wants the ceremony going on peacefully coz he respects Rachna a Lot unlike vihaan who is using her

I think Rajna will be on in sometime LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45arnjalgeek2rnfanMarwa.A.Wchacha_chaudhriMagicalPari

fairylover

IF-Dazzler

fairylover

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I think Rajiv sensed vihan's intention so he was in hurry... n i guess it will be Rachna vihaan n rajiv gunjan.

mariya7yedNoe123

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I've always said the main impediment to Rajna is his being a teacher, but i'll add another one: Raj himself and also his probable fear of the how young Rachana is. Rajiv can let that gorgeous body move on the dance floor, but i'll bet coming 2 terms with any attraction to his brother's ex is going 2b tough 4 him. Dropping his guard 2 let Rachna in will need a lot of nudging. He will fight any attraction. Maybe little bro Vihaan will come in handy here as i have a strong feeling Vihaan will end up attracted 2 Rachna (he was not totally indifferent to her IMO). That's when Rajiv will step in i hope.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gewels

Gewels

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
What i mean is Rajiv put his foot down on Rachna's advances. Reason: he teacher she student. Now, let's say Rajiv gets attracted 2 Rachna post engagement fiasco. What has changed? Nothing. He still teacher she still student! So u think Mr Gorgeous is going 2b happy about his feelings? NO WAY! He's gonna pretend not 2b attracted and will probably be pretty nasty to her. He will need a catalyst to make him admit his feelings. I believe that that catalyst might possibly be Vihaan because Rajiv will not want Rachna hurt again. This could make him admit his feelings to Vihaan first, then to Rachna.

toggle45chacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gewels

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.