-/\- Isq Risk ~ AarYa VM -/\- - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by gafulu14

Good job

Thanks 😳
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Exactly! πŸ˜†
4 Lions made AarYa look like one of their own Couple with the OTT ..stuff happening in the episode.
Yash Ji does Bathroom Wala romance, not dance at a random place knowing someone could see them like that..sheesh..they're a MATURE Couple to start with!
Uff! 4 Lions! LOL

And, Aawwhh Thank You 😳
Sadie how well we know our AarYa. πŸ‘
We can immediately make out the difference that they are not our original AarYa but someone else imaginary couple who are dancing anywhere oblivious of the fact that some other couple is watching them.
Another funniest scene was AarYa giving advice about family planning. Well that's not our AarYa either πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Sadie how well we know our AarYa.πŸ‘
We can immediately make out the difference that they are not our original AarYa but someone else imaginary couple who are dancing anywhere oblivious of the fact that some other couple is watching them.
Another funniest scene was AarYa giving advice about family planning. Well that's not our AarYa either😑

They looked like some elderly couple giving advise to the main leads when they talked about the kids! 🀣 🀣
I swear! This was SO Not AarYa πŸ₯±
Originally posted by nan0102

wonderful vm..πŸ‘

Awwh Thank You 😳
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Sadiie, fabulous VM from upstairs scenes..
 i personally feel those AarYa romances has been nicely done in their one room shift..😊
Originally posted by tharuma

Wonderful vm

Thank You 😳
Originally posted by villager00

<font color="#990033">πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Sadiie, fabulous VM from upstairs scenes..</font>
<font color="#990033">i personally feel those AarYa romances has been nicely done in their one room shift..😊</font>

Aawhhh Thank Youu 😳
Yeah I agree on that, though they're not my favorites as usual...πŸ˜† but yeah; nicely done.
Beautiful Work!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Loved the scenes selections!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Shanuk

Lovely VM

Thank You 😳
Hey Sadiie
After a Longtime I am Visiting the Forum and You really Made My day With your Beautiful MIX..
Its One of the Beautiful VM Have Seen on Our Aarya...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I loved the Way You Edited the Scenes along with Music and That too With Effects of Moving the Frames to Match the Music...Thats an Wonderful Work Dear...The Coloring is Main Asset to this VM.⭐️.
I Feel My self Honored for Watching this VM...Loved your Work...πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep Coming More😊