The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Article 2 ( onscreen )

<font size="5">New freindships to overcome the hurt of love breakups</font>

We got to know that the teen show the buddy project will give their way to new freindships in the show as after the party their will be very heart breaks in the show as kd will be agressively handling kiya and kiya will slap him for misbehaving with him on the other hand juhi will be very upset that samar is with panchi and will be totally broken
Next morning , when kd will come to school he will be no idea what he did in the party in the drunkin state annd thrn in the class rv will tell he should havnot done that but kd will be very confused what he is talking about and will tell rv waat did he want and then will be very guilty when he hears that wat he did he will go in the wsshroom and and will punch his hand in the mirror and his hand will be wounded when juhi hears by samar that he said panchi harsh words and should not be doing that juhi feels guilty for some time but seeing samar appreciating panchi she will became more angry kd will be sitting with his wounded hand and eill be angry on himself when juhi comes their and sees kds woundex hand will say to him to take first aid kd says that he doesnt want any first aid he should be punshied hard and juhi will says I knoe kd we both were wrong and one and one and thus a new freindship will lead a new way      

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 29 January 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

black_dranzerAnikz003diyadawda13angel_juhi04ShrutikaSwaRon-ScaredAngel-..LuvlySmiles..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 6)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Article 3 ( onscreen )

Fahads & kunals masti on the sets of tbp

Yes fahad ali & linal enjoy alot on the sets but this we also watch there masti on the sets fahad has to act there as kd is druken and should get angry on the rv & kiya closeness and there fahad started his masti he said to kunal that how coild u be close to my kiya tu mere kabab mein haddi kyu ban raha hai bata and then kunal started his acting he said teria kabab bada hi suadist hai isiliye auske beech mein haddi ban gaya and both started to pull bharti on hand in fahads hand and other hand of bharti in kunals hand and suddenly kunals loses bharti hand and bharti gets towards fahad and both of them falls on the ground fahad on groumd and bharti on fahad then both gets up and bharti says mein tum dono mein se kisi ka kabab nahi hu samjhe
And then the director says shot is ready and go for their sets and their masti also stop their only

( hey giyz this is my first offscreen article aur ha iseimein kuch chupi hui arhad masti bhi hai )

Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 30 January 2013 at 3:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003diyadawda13-ScaredAngel-ShrutikaSwaRon..LuvlySmiles..Fahadkrazywish

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
nyc article. . Shubh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
awesome on - screen article shubhClap
gosh KD phirse guiltyUnhappy
waiting for the off-screen articleBig smile
thnx for the pm shubhHug

..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_violet

nyc article. . Shubh

Thanx rads glad u liked it

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

thnx for the pm shubhHug

Thanx razz I also was not so happy writing kd guilty but wat to do
Offscreen article I m updating as soon as possible

-Razzy-

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

thnx for the pm shubhHug

Thanx razz I also was not so happy writing kd guilty but wat to doits ok yaar
Offscreen article I m updating as soon as possible i jst hope it contains some of arhad momentsEmbarrassedLOL

..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

thnx for the pm shubhHug

Thanx razz I also was not so happy writing kd guilty but wat to do<font color="#9900FF">its ok yaar</font>
Offscreen article I m updating as soon as possible <font color="#9900FF">i jst hope it contains some of arhad momentsEmbarrassedLOL</font>

Arhad ka tih pata nahu par coupling article jarur hoge par masti article bhi hoga

-Razzy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.