The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 25

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_4ver

NYC article juhi!!! Thank uSmile
Bt I don't want Kiya to withdraw! M sure kd wil convince her!!!Heart Me too don't want er to withdrawWink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 21)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Boyz wanna have some fun: TBP boyz had a blast on the sets making the entire Team Groove to their tune( offscreen article)

Recently when the TBP team was shooting for some funfilled moments. . . As the Buddies finally bid goodbye to school. . The TBP boys had a blast making the entire set groove to their Tune
It all started when Nikhil Mehta did a sexy Laavni on chikni chameli. . What followed was a full on masti with Nikhil,Fahad , Kunal n Jattin dancing to various dance nos. Like Aye bachu from Ghajni, Dhunki from Mere brother ki dulhan and so on making the entire TBP groove to their tune
while the girls were seen clicking the photos n laughing away the boyz made sure the entire set was entertained!!
Now thats what we call sexy gals on the dance floor. . Errr. .    Sorry Boyz Tongue Wink
Author
Radha Mathur
(Rads)

Edited by blue_Orchid - 10 March 2013 at 11:05am

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Haha awesome offscreen article!!
Loved it Juhi ji
Thank uSmile
Kaash hume aisa scene show me dekhne ko mileROFL

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Haari-

JuhiHug

Nice onscreen article yaar.. Thank uSmile kiya slaping that stupid ruby was bang onWink..kash ye hum tbp pe real mein dekh sakthiLOL Even I want dis to happen in d showLOL

Kiya shouldnt draw back listening to that ruby words D buddies r der for herSmile

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 10 March 2013 at 11:25am

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Haari-

Nice off screen article juhi.. Thank uSmile

Lalaji apke hone wali bahuROFL Achha hua Samar apni honewaali patni k saamne Lalaji se thappad nahi khaayaROFL

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awesome onscreen as well as offscreen article RadsClapSmile
I actually want HiMa to win in d showThumbs UpSmile
Maharaja Samar aur unki Maharani JuhiHeartEmbarrassedSmile
D buddies did a gr8 job in making HiMa winClapSmile
Piddhi doing lavani on Chickni ChameliROFL
D boys dancing while d girls clicking pics of boys dancing n laughingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Awesome onscreen as well as offscreen article RadsClapSmile</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">I actually want HiMa to win in d showThumbs UpSmile</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Maharaja Samar aur unki Maharani JuhiHeartEmbarrassedSmile</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">D buddies did a gr8 job in making HiMa winClapSmile</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Piddhi doing lavani on Chickni ChameliROFL</font>
<font size="2" color="#0000ff">D boys dancing while d girls clicking pics of boys dancing n laughingLOL</font>
m so glad u liked it Juhi
Embarrassed
yes I too want HiMa to win!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Rads I dont know about the onscreen bcoz I am totally confused who will win but mostly I want kisha to win
But ya it will be a surprise if hima wins
Offscreen I loved the most chikni chameli dance of nikhil with all guyz dancing on it
And girls cliking pics of them ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.