The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 25

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
On scree article...

OMG Shubh kya articvle tha...
Mera KD accident hojayega CryCry
Par Jab Kiya sath hai to fikar not EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I loved this article..

Edited by kishathebest - 18 February 2013 at 5:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TBP ARTICLE CORNER FF ( updated pg 22 ) (Page 18)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Off screen article...

OMG... Their masti LOLLOL
Un k fun mai mjhe fun agaya..
RanSh ROFL
All are teasing Fahad n Kunal LOL
KD pani pee raha tha aur kulli kar di LOLLOLLOL
Maza agaya DancingDancing
Aur likho aise artices Shubh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

On scree article...

OMG Shubh kya articvle tha...
Mera KD accident hojayegaCryCry
Par Jab Kiya sath hai to fikar notEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I loved this article..

Thanks melon I am glad u liked it Smile

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Off screen article...

OMG... Their mastiLOLLOL
Un k fun mai mjhe fun agaya..
RanShROFL
All are teasing Fahad n KunalLOL
KD pani pee raha tha aur kulli kar diLOLLOLLOL
Maza agayaDancingDancing
Aur likho aise artices ShubhEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank u melon
Yaaa their masti
Fahad & kunal ko tease LOL
Ya will surely write more Embarrassed

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Article(onscreen): 
Kiya n Ruby to get into physical fight, Kiya declaring abt withdrawing her name as Royal Queen candidate much to the buddies's shock

We got to know dat there vl be brawl between Kiya n Ruby wen d latter vl talk cheap abt d former wid her friends n other students. In d school hall, Ruby vl herself show-off wid her friends @ her sides n urge some students to vote for her as Royal Queen. On seeing Kiya entering wid Panchi n Juhi, she vl start talking cheap abt her dat Kiya has no identity but is only known as Aanya's sister, Kiya dates popular guys n doing cheap things wid them. PanHiYa r furious n blasts Ruby teln her to stop her nonsense but Ruby does not shut up n say dat to get attention, Kiya traps popular guys n she is still doing dat to grab more votes to become Royal Queen. Kiya gets more furious n vl push Ruby. Ruby vl also push Kiya saying dat if she wins it vl be only cuz of her sister as she is nothing widout her but a cheap attention seeker who can stoop low even to kiss someone in d party. Kiya vl hold Ruby's collar tightly shaking n slapping her twice hard on d face much to other's shock. PanHi vl hv difficulty in holding Kiya back teln her to stop n stay calm. PanHi vl take Kiya to d canteen where other 5 buddies are. Kiya vl stay silent hurt by Ruby's words while PanHi vl tell others abt d fight which vl anger them. D buddies vl comfort Kiya teln her to ignore Ruby to which Kiya vl tell dat cuz of d ignoring she keeps insulting anyone including Panchi n Juhi. Kiya vl also tell dat she vl withdraw her name as Royal Queen candidate much to their shock. They vl figure out dat Kiya is upset @ Ruby's hurtfuls words such as she is nothing widout Aanya n she can win only cuz of Aanya. They vl try to persuade her not to withdraw her name as she has her own identity wid various talents but she vl not listen. Its upto d viewers to see how d buddies manages to convince not to withdraw her name as a Royal Queen candidate. Will Kiya finally agree to her buddies?

Author: Juhi

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 09 March 2013 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diyadawda13Aditi_4ver..WitchGrave..ash_jodhaakbar..LuvlySmiles..

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Nyc article Juhi
but I dont want it to happen
I dont want a broken Kiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey juhi awesome article loved the way u described it
Aww kiya is hurted
This bloody ruby Angry
Hope buddies will manage to manafy kiya
Awesome juhi cool update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_juhi04

angel_juhi04

IF-Rockerz

angel_juhi04

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Nyc article Juhi Thank uSmile
but I dont want it to happen I want Kiya to slap RubyAngry. Kiya is hurt here but its making d buddies even Juhi to understand her more deeply n vl try evrythng to make her not step backBig smile.
I dont want a broken Kiya Me too don't want but d buddies r there na to bajaofy RubyLOL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.