Posted: 11 years ago
Awesum article 👏👏
Waiting for the next one 😳😳
Originally posted by kishathebest

Awesum article👏👏
Waiting for the next one😳😳

Thanx meh
Hmm thoda wait karo but ha intna pakka kar sakti hoon that their will two articles in next update one onscreen and one offscreen 😊
Wowww😊
Its really awesome👏😊
SaYa jealous of ShavHi😆
ShavHi talli n dancing on Lat Lag Gayi😆
Muje laga ki sabhi parts me 1 onscreen aur 1 offscreen articles rahega😊

Originally posted by angel_juhi04

<font color="#660099">Wowww😊
Its really awesome👏😊
SaYa jealous of ShavHi😆
ShavHi talli n dancing on Lat Lag Gayi😆
Muje laga ki sabhi parts me 1 onscreen aur 1 offscreen articles rahega😊
</font>

Yaa meine bhi yahi socha tha ki dono categories ke article hoge par feb se mere exams hai aur offsvreen articles mein sochma padega isliue ek week mein ek ya do hi offscreen artivle hoge jab thal exams chalege
But thanx I m glad tjat u liked it
Very different concept...update soon👏
Originally posted by adrienna

Very different concept...update soon👏

Awwiee
Thanx adriee
Gr8 article.Juhi and KD hot dance.😳
And samar&Kiya getting jealous.
Update soon,👏
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Gr8 article.Juhi and KD hot dance.😳
And samar&Kiya getting jealous.
Update soon,👏

Thanx yaar I m glad u liked it
Article 2 ( onscreen )

<font size="5">New freindships to overcome the hurt of love breakups</font>

We got to know that the teen show the buddy project will give their way to new freindships in the show as after the party their will be very heart breaks in the show as kd will be agressively handling kiya and kiya will slap him for misbehaving with him on the other hand juhi will be very upset that samar is with panchi and will be totally broken
Next morning , when kd will come to school he will be no idea what he did in the party in the drunkin state annd thrn in the class rv will tell he should havnot done that but kd will be very confused what he is talking about and will tell rv waat did he want and then will be very guilty when he hears that wat he did he will go in the wsshroom and and will punch his hand in the mirror and his hand will be wounded when juhi hears by samar that he said panchi harsh words and should not be doing that juhi feels guilty for some time but seeing samar appreciating panchi she will became more angry kd will be sitting with his wounded hand and eill be angry on himself when juhi comes their and sees kds woundex hand will say to him to take first aid kd says that he doesnt want any first aid he should be punshied hard and juhi will says I knoe kd we both were wrong and one and one and thus a new freindship will lead a new way      Edited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago