Page 1 of 1

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Sudeep Sarangi to feature in an episodic of Colors' Shaitaan

Sudeep Sarangi

Sudeep Sarangi, a known face on India Television, who has earlier done an episodic in Haunted Nights, is all set to play the main lead in an episodic in Colors' Shaitaan.

Our source informs us that the particular story will be based on a Delhi crime sequence in which Sudeep will play the main protagonist Vikram whose wife Muskan Choudhary, a new girl on the block, is murdered. The story revolves around how he traces out the real culprit and fights for his wife's justice.

When we got in touch with Sudeep, he said, "I am blessed and feel lucky to bag this role. I am thankful to the production house and channel for believing in me."

Source: rival site

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sudeep Sarangi to feature in an episodic" in Shaitaan - A Criminal Mind forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vidishaa

IF-Rockerz

Vidishaa

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
This epi was aired on 27th jan... the story is about a married couple- Vikram and Juhi Kapoor. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.