Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 150

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Chalo ji m too goin will watch QH n then will go to sleep 

Bye good night to everyone :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 146)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Snehal Ohk wait for 2 mins :)

psychobaiko.

IF-Stunnerz

psychobaiko.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Snehal I have replied check it n now m goin bye good night :) 

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Chalo ji m too goin will watch QH n then will go to sleep 

Bye good night to everyone :)

bbyeee gudnyte swt drmz,,,,,Embarrassed

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hi

from fb

Photo: my sweetheart :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-Mages

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
it was an awesome episode...SiNal rocked once againDancing...the eye-lock b/w SiNal was so romantic...Day Dreaming

kunal's epic a"Aye" and the kiss on siddhi's forehead uff it brought chills..and i love how siddhi open her eyes and search for kunal only..SiNal are bonded by soul yaar...2 body but one soul...they can't live w/o each other

and also the welcome is not only from kunal to siddhi but also samir to keerti...it was a awesome episode...

SiNal magic rocks once again

i love the kids scenes too but its high time they sent the kids to boarding school or else they will be kebab mein haddi in their parents romance...which is a danger for us

the precap rocks...kunal so confident and determined to fight the case for his maqsad and its none other than siddhi...

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

it was an awesome episode...SiNal rocked once againDancing...the eye-lock b/w SiNal was so romantic...Day Dreaming

kunal's epic a"Aye" and the kiss on siddhi's forehead uff it brought chills..and i love how siddhi open her eyes and search for kunal only..SiNal are bonded by soul yaar...2 body but one soul...they can't live w/o each other

and also the welcome is not only from kunal to siddhi but also samir to keerti...it was a awesome episode...

i love the kids scenes too but its high time they sent the kids to boarding school or else they will be kebab mein haddi in their parents romance...which is a danger for us

the precap rocks...kunal so confident and determined to fight the case for his maqsad and its none other than siddhi...

yes mages it was  agreat episode

and yes the welcome back can be form both sides. haha

but i feel it will take time before siddhi starts to talk etc

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Mages

yes mages it was  agreat episode

and yes the welcome back can be form both sides. haha

but i feel it will take time before siddhi starts to talk etc

norzar

@bold...well keerti emotes beautifully through her expressions and eyes...so even if she doesn't talk i don't mind at all...even being on the sets...i want her to take a good rest...as long she is in the show with samir...i am fine with anything...but only keerti is siddhi...she met with an accident...even now its so visible that her face is swollen..and there are some bruises too...let her recover well...i am sure the whole cast and unit of parichay is taking care of keerti including samir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top