Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 146)

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 43977

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Chalo ji m too goin will watch QH n then will go to sleep 

Bye good night to everyone :)
psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 43977

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
@Snehal Ohk wait for 2 mins :)
psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 31 July 2011
Posts: 43977

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Snehal I have replied check it n now m goin bye good night :) 
Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 15027

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Chalo ji m too goin will watch QH n then will go to sleep 

Bye good night to everyone :)

bbyeee gudnyte swt drmz,,,,,Embarrassed
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46585

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
hi

from fb

Photo: my sweetheart :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-Mages

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 46230

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
it was an awesome episode...SiNal rocked once againDancing...the eye-lock b/w SiNal was so romantic...Day Dreaming

kunal's epic a"Aye" and the kiss on siddhi's forehead uff it brought chills..and i love how siddhi open her eyes and search for kunal only..SiNal are bonded by soul yaar...2 body but one soul...they can't live w/o each other

and also the welcome is not only from kunal to siddhi but also samir to keerti...it was a awesome episode...

SiNal magic rocks once again

i love the kids scenes too but its high time they sent the kids to boarding school or else they will be kebab mein haddi in their parents romance...which is a danger for us

the precap rocks...kunal so confident and determined to fight the case for his maqsad and its none other than siddhi...
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46585

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Mages

it was an awesome episode...SiNal rocked once againDancing...the eye-lock b/w SiNal was so romantic...Day Dreaming

kunal's epic a"Aye" and the kiss on siddhi's forehead uff it brought chills..and i love how siddhi open her eyes and search for kunal only..SiNal are bonded by soul yaar...2 body but one soul...they can't live w/o each other

and also the welcome is not only from kunal to siddhi but also samir to keerti...it was a awesome episode...

SiNal magic rocks once again

i love the kids scenes too but its high time they sent the kids to boarding school or else they will be kebab mein haddi in their parents romance...which is a danger for us

the precap rocks...kunal so confident and determined to fight the case for his maqsad and its none other than siddhi...

yes mages it was  agreat episode

and yes the welcome back can be form both sides. haha

but i feel it will take time before siddhi starts to talk etc

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005
Posts: 46230

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Mages

it was an awesome episode...SiNal rocked once againDancing...the eye-lock b/w SiNal was so romantic...Day Dreaming

kunal's epic a"Aye" and the kiss on siddhi's forehead uff it brought chills..and i love how siddhi open her eyes and search for kunal only..SiNal are bonded by soul yaar...2 body but one soul...they can't live w/o each other

and also the welcome is not only from kunal to siddhi but also samir to keerti...it was a awesome episode...

SiNal magic rocks once again

i love the kids scenes too but its high time they sent the kids to boarding school or else they will be kebab mein haddi in their parents romance...which is a danger for us

the precap rocks...kunal so confident and determined to fight the case for his maqsad and its none other than siddhi...

yes mages it was  agreat episode

and yes the welcome back can be form both sides. haha

but i feel it will take time before siddhi starts to talk etc

norzar

@bold...well keerti emotes beautifully through her expressions and eyes...so even if she doesn't talk i don't mind at all...even being on the sets...i want her to take a good rest...as long she is in the show with samir...i am fine with anything...but only keerti is siddhi...she met with an accident...even now its so visible that her face is swollen..and there are some bruises too...let her recover well...i am sure the whole cast and unit of parichay is taking care of keerti including samir

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi..

Author: AkkiHP   Replies: 6   Views: 5983

AkkiHP 6 5983 26 July 2012 at 9:31am by Dew-drop
Samir, Neelam, Keerti/Whole Starcast @Deepak Bday

2 3

Author: TheRowdiest   Replies: 22   Views: 6833

TheRowdiest 22 6833 01 May 2012 at 10:52am by -suhani-
TOI: Mint fresh & happening-Keerti

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 4   Views: 3366

Armu4eva 4 3366 29 November 2011 at 11:15pm by AkkiHP
Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

2

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 12   Views: 3830

-MariaMars- 12 3830 06 November 2011 at 3:08pm by TheRowdiest
Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game

Author: Karanika-KMH   Replies: 1   Views: 1666

Karanika-KMH 1 1666 05 November 2011 at 1:03pm by -Rani

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index