Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by pradnya1n

When She saw Kunal. tears escaped from her eyes and also there was no sign of being confused on her face...so no chances of memory lossClapSmile..and she was smiling..but due to that oxygen mask we were not able to notice..she smiled once..but to notice tht smile, I had to watch tht scene thrice.Wink.in third attempt i noticed her faint smile..

Yea i noticed that bt it was too small Tongue Need a big one now Wink 

Nidhi, as of now she dsnt know tht KC has come to know abt all the truth..so obviously she will be confused...slowly slowly she will come to know abt it n then she will be happy..Tongue

Hope so yaar Tongue Bs ab ye richa naam ka grahan SiNal ki zindagi se dur chala jaye DeadWink

abhi to richa has to face everything..i hope KC will handle her smartly n trap her in her own game..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parichayan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 143)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
chalo guys...will go now...bbye.. c ya all tomorrow..

gnsd TC..

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by parichayan

Siddhi's looks were good bt she didnt looked happy :( M worried :'(
i think yr that scene was like that only,i was too staring at her face,may be,i hope everything is fine

worried for what???????

norzar

Noreen i didnt saw siddhi smiling after kunal welcomed her n kissed her Embarrassed She was giving simple looks to him n to kids as well Embarrassed

she has just had a surgery hence maybe under sedation effect??? i doubt the will show memory loss, bec she did respond when she opened her eyes????? didnt she??

i have not seen the episode yet when i watch i can post my comments then properly??????

I knw memorey loss track is nt there bcoz if it would have happened she would have given confused looks after seeing chopras, kunal n kids bt she did gave a small smile after kunal welcomed her Big smile

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

When She saw Kunal. tears escaped from her eyes and also there was no sign of being confused on her face...so no chances of memory lossClapSmile..and she was smiling..but due to that oxygen mask we were not able to notice..she smiled once..but to notice tht smile, I had to watch tht scene thrice.Wink.in third attempt i noticed her faint smile..

Yea i noticed that bt it was too small Tongue Need a big one now Wink 

Nidhi, as of now she dsnt know tht KC has come to know abt all the truth..so obviously she will be confused...slowly slowly she will come to know abt it n then she will be happy..Tongue

Hope so yaar Tongue Bs ab ye richa naam ka grahan SiNal ki zindagi se dur chala jaye DeadWink

abhi to richa has to face everything..i hope KC will handle her smartly n trap her in her own game..

Hope so n now its time for her to go to jail Tongue

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
btw guys mah spiof Promos are back check out the new season ok..its very funny...:)

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parichayan

Lol i thought u postd today's episode pic LOL

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Bye gn tc pradnya :)

Post Reply New Post