Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 150

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nidz-

[QUOTE=jay_bpm][QUOTE=-Nidz-][QUOTE=jay_bpm]

Bt if u compare old pics of hers n pics after leap she is looking bit fatty bt i think she lost some weight again Tongue As during karjat  station track she ewas looking very thiny LOL yes some scene did but I guess it was due to camera and make up may be. ever since B'glor trip she looks thin again. kya kare, jungle me khane ko nahi mila naLOL

Yea thats true she doesnt looks like mother on twins LOL bt still she acts so brilliantly and doesnt let anyone know that she is just of 22 LOL she'll turn 23 on 23rd right?Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure/SC AT #11 Ur My Jigar Da Tukda <3 (Page 11)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

i.am

i.am

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
KN s looking very very cute!!
meri jalpari meri sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

talli hua, talli hua yara dekho yara mera talli huaLOL

U got it LOL yahan gira wahan gira yara dekho yara mera kahan gira LOL

btw is it beer Confused bcoz it doesnt looks like wine bottle LOL

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

talli hua, talli hua yara dekho yara mera talli huaLOL

U got it LOL  yes i didTongue
yahan gira wahan gira yara dekho yara mera kahan gira LOL kunal niche hi tha uski godd me girtiEmbarrassed varna baki log bhi taiyar hote pakde koLOL

btw is it beer Confused bcoz it doesnt looks like wine bottle LOL yes someone said it was beer, don't know much about alcohol so can't tell youConfused

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

yes some scene did but I guess it was due to camera and make up may be. ever since B'glor trip she looks thin again. kya kare, jungle me khane ko nahi mila naLOL May be possible bt check her pic in her profile the pic in two pics she is looking big fatty in which she is in pink/red saree LOL Kyu ghas phus nahi tha kya LOL

she'll turn 23 on 23rd right?Smile Actually m confused her birth year is 1990 0r 1991  Confused if its 90 then she will be of 23 n if 91 then 22 Tongue

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jay_bpm]talli hua, talli hua yara dekho yara mera talli huaLOL

kunal niche hi tha uski godd me girtiEmbarrassed varna baki log bhi taiyar hote pakde koLOL Bt then he came in the opposite building's terrace na Confused Bt she must be loving her life so she wont take risk n jump LOL

yes someone said it was beer, don't know much about alcohol so can't tell youConfused I had one in my house n it was too big n this one is looking too small n looking like a cold drink bottle so it must be beer only LOL

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Acha sila diya tuney mere pyar ka LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rojaa-

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

May be possible bt check her pic in her profile the pic in two pics she is looking big fatty in which she is in pink/red saree LOL Kyu ghas phus nahi tha kya LOL what profiel pics? the one shot as new promo and new montage? yes there she looks bit fatty but I think more due to make-up as her cheeks also looked like thatLOL 

Actually m confused her birth year is 1990 0r 1991  Confused if its 90 then she will be of 23 n if 91 then 22 Tongue yeah no confirmation thereConfused but then i read more people saying 1990Tongue

oh well, time for me to go to sleep now, will come back once up
cyaTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top