Users

Frequent Posters

abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Call me weird or what...bt I liked them as a couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ

TFS the interview ๐Ÿ˜Š
Does anyone see similarities between Amrita and Kareena's mannerism???
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A much better couple than saifeena ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

A much better couple than saifeena ๐Ÿ˜†

saif used amrita when she was an established heroine and now it's kareena...His life is secured๐Ÿ˜‰
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

amrita is so sensible! great listening to her- what a woman!

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: exkkfan

Does anyone see similarities between Amrita and Kareena's mannerism???

i dont!

amrita is so much more sensible. The way she answered some questions shows her intellect which is a lot more than bebo's

but amrita was more self absored!

bebo on the other hand is totally into saif!

briahna thumbnail
thanks so much Kai for sharing this.

THIS is the saif i loved once. this one right here. no worries if the marriage didn't work out. u guys are not the first couple whose marriage didn't work.it happens.

this couple were reserved, had their moments, never in your face...say just chilled out. and i loved the fact that yes here is a woman who is older than the guy and working fine. 
but...
 it saddens me to see a marriage breaks due to cheating. and whats even worse, you cheated on your wife, dumped her for some other woman, and then, dump this other woman as well. its like double whammy going here. 

but saif after dumping his wife gone kaput. with that whatever rosa, and now kkkareena. even if you see his interviews today, he is very cautious what he says. i also feel that charm he held in his early days vanished. 

btw...amrita and kareena - spot on comic timings. jwm and chameli ki shaadi.
just fine!!!

-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess we all have our flaws even women who seem as intelligent as Amrita. Her biggest mistake was picking Saif as her life partner. Oh well it's life I suppose. Best of luck to her though๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I hope she makes an awesome comeback to movies even if it's in character roles๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Amara_B thumbnail
I randomly came across this on youtube a couple of days ago as well and was very pleasantly surprised after watching it. Saif has changed a lot, but then that is inevitable considering he was about 20 in that interview and he's in his mid 40s (I think) now. I found their pairing a bit weird until watching this, they seemed good together here. I think they were a better intellectual match however the age gap is very noticeable in the way they talk. Saif sounds like a kid, he also comes across as insecure - and when that becomes an issue the relationship is doomed.