Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shall we end the fights? *KR+SS+TR fans* - Page 2

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

resd...!!!!!!

EDITED

I have always wanted to end the fights but then seeing the other fanbase bashing up my fav obviously i cannot stay quite...!!!!!!!!And am sure it's the same case with all the other fanbases too...each have their own favourite and cannot stand their favourites getting bashed up!!!

We should respect each one's choice rather than fighting with each other as you said...!!!!

If everyone does reach to a mutual understanding of ending up the fights then well and good,am in for it..!!!!!!! 

And i guess seeing from the past that can only be done by sticking to commenting on your favourites only!!!!!!!!!

Summing up i am for sure ready to end the fights between all TR/KR/SS fanbases

Im in too but hopefully I think every1 will...

But d prob re-starts or comes with the newbies😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Im in too but hopefully I think every1 will...

But d prob re-starts or comes with the newbies😆

Oh yes ha how can we forget the newbies...!!!!😆 That definatelly is one big problem...they will be totally unaware of the actual atmosphere of the forum and start commenting and with that all the fanbases will eventually get into fights and the newbies at the end will be totally unaware of what they did only 🤣
Snigs. thumbnail

Oh yes ha how can we forget the newbies...!!!!😆 That definatelly is one big problem...they will be totally unaware of the actual atmosphere of the forum and start commenting and with that all the fanbases will eventually get into fights and the newbies at the end will be totally unaware of what they did only 🤣

Most of d newbie's make hardly 1 -10 fight posts n will disappear in thin air.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have seen many of them who created fights n disappeared😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Most of d newbie's make hardly 1 -10 fight posts n will disappear in thin air.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have seen many of them who created fights n disappeared😆

Same here...there 1st and last post itself will be enough to bring about fights and then they vanish into thin air after doing evrything...!!!!🤣
Snigs. thumbnail

Same here...there 1st and last post itself will be enough to bring about fights and then they vanish into thin air after doing evrything...!!!!🤣

True.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Snigs. thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanj.98

Res
What is this thread for ????
Unres
U do have a point there...😛 u made me realise that at the end of the day they are fictional characters...who are not even real 😛 
very interesting post...i think that a lot of ppl (including me)will change after reading this 😊

Thanks Sanj..🤗🤗

Hope it does..

R u born in 1998?

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all,this is a great initiative taken by you, Snigdha.Kudos to you for taking such a step👏

Now, I really liked what you mentioned about the show in the post. That nobody's perfect, everyone has grey shades. Which is why, I think most of us can relate with this show. Because the characters are quite similar to us.

Though I don't think there is so much drama in our lives😆

As a SwaRon fan , I hate it when someone criticizes not only Swayam or Sharon , but also Sneha,Shantanu and now even Vrushika. It's ok if it is a mild criticism or something but sometimes people go completely crazy and write stuff like "Shantanu looks like a monkey". Whaaat???😲 That is totally uncalled for!

I liked KR too but since I joined IF after KR was over I never spoke much about them.

I don't like TaaRey at all, but I prefer not to go out and 
mention them how I don't like them, since it is my opinion. So I prefer keep quiet and not talking about them at all. And I hope other members can extend the same courtesy towards SwaRon too.

So like you said, if people would write good stuff about the other fan bases ke characters once in a while it would be really great. Or if you don't want to do that, you could just keep mum about it.😊

I'm all for this great initiative. I hope it gets a good response and people start working towards spreading peace in the forum.

P.S - I really loved the "beating up" GIF . It was hilarious🤣

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hetalt29

Res !

*Edited*

Firstly, it's one of the most sensible post's ! 👍🏼
I completely agree with you in this...
Well, i was out of these fights long back and choose of ignore these because i understood that it leads to nothing just a note called *Topic Closed* because of the major fights for defending fanbases and the fight's would extend to that extent that people give personal remarks to each other ! And its truely worth NOTHING ! And fights end up with making enimes and too much of negativity ! Whenever a topic is made against any fanbase directly or indirectly i choose to ignore it as we all know what is gonna happen next ! Whenever i visit D3 forum i can just find negativity all around, nothing called peace... ! I just wish that all this ends ! I am fed up of all these fights ! Want peace and friendship ! Cant bear any more fights !

Hope all these fights ends and ends up with friendship between all the fanbases !! 😃

PEACE !! 😊

We r almost same in thoughts😆🤗

Hope it does..

sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hoo can't read it clearlysmall fonti always get a headache while reading small fonts😕
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Sanj..🤗🤗

Hope it does..

R u born in 1998?

u dont need 2 thank me 😛
and yes im born in 1998