Posted: 11 years ago
it's weekend so no YR means we all are bored πŸ˜” πŸ˜† so what shall we do? πŸ˜•
lets discuss about last 4 years of our connection with YRKKH 😳 and with that we will get to know each other as lots of new members joined the forum recently πŸ˜ƒ
so everyone join in specially the new members please introduce yourself and join to have some fun 😳 πŸ˜†
Without naksh and yrkkh life is totally stopped yaar.Just  falling in love with them more and more. Their sizzling chemistry and their scenes just out of the world. πŸ‘

In this four years of naksh journey they gave so many wonderful scenes and specially their romantic and emotional scenes and cute rootna manana session wow truly amazing.

Their magic is increasing day by day year by year still they create so many magical moments and we fans love watching them.

One of the best and ever green couple our naksh and one of the best show without any grey shade. This show is one of finest example without negativity a show can run. Love after an arranged marriage really they have shown so beautifully. 

Yrkkh is best and unique show which always be rememberd and our naksh will be best and we love them so much no one can ever replace them from our hearts.
HI Amina !!though i am not new but still i am newπŸ˜†..I am tushar..i am a lill busy with my studies nowadays coz its my 12th but i try to catch up with YRKKH daily!!
My connection with YR has been frm d first epi..i strtd watching it coz of Bidaai and i totally luvd it and till date no dpi i have missed!!
so thats my connection way about yours...and btw for weekends we have our favorite Karan in NB 5 so no more boriyat😊
YRKKH has increased its reputation frm day one by showing so logical concepts without a vamp..so thats the best part!!
and NAKSH magic to aasmaan touching..so i loving..πŸ˜†
i am always in a dreamland when i see them!!!
its been fantabulous watching them for $ long but short years!!!!
Edited by sweet56 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kala_09

Without naksh and yrkkh life is totally stopped yaar.Just  falling in love with them more and more. Their sizzling chemistry and their scenes just out of the world. πŸ‘

In this four years of naksh journey they gave so many wonderful scenes and specially their romantic and emotional scenes and cute rootna manana session wow truly amazing.

Their magic is increasing day by day year by year still they create so many magical moments and we fans love watching them.

One of the best and ever green couple our naksh and one of the best show without any grey shade. This show is one of finest example without negativity a show can run. Love after an arranged marriage really they have shown so beautifully. 

Yrkkh is best and unique show which always be rememberd and our naksh will be best and we love them so much no one can ever replace them from our hearts.
Hi kala ji..i have seen you on the forum discussing everything so to the point and relevant..for me i suppose you are the most obedient and calm and composed and logical fan of NAKSH and YR..
i have always seen you on the forum giving respect to every1's comment and replying them without hurting them!!!
lets have ronak shonak lets call the dhol now πŸ€£
Originally posted by pree4ru

lets have ronak shonak lets call the dhol now πŸ€£
Yes yes lets call the dhol now even i wanna have BHANGRA!!!and gidda too!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Wow! I'm Brand New here! I'm Dev Though i'm watching YRKKH frm starting. My fav. Epic is dis
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&rl=yes&feature=relmfu&v=3sHI2rehtoE[/YOUTUBE]
since june 2009 m watching dis show n since den i never wished weekends to cum ...wrekends r sooo famn boring without yrkkh ki i just wait for monday ...

4 long years ...naksh ke saath haste rote kaise beete pata hi nhi chala ...so far its been a awesum journey . n wish v ve still many yrs wid yrkkh n it touches new hts ...
i started watching yrkkh during june 2009 last summer vacations of my life...us k bad meko kbi summer vacation nhi hui
I cant live without yrkkh for one day n these two days r 😑
chalo lets spam here,there n everywhere🀣