Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Lets Have Some Fun :))

_Amina_ Coolbie
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
it's weekend so no YR Ouch means we all are bored Unhappy LOL so what shall we do? Confused
lets discuss about last 4 years of our connection with YRKKH Embarrassed and with that we will get to know each other as lots of new members joined the forum recently Big smile
so everyone join in specially the new members please introduce yourself and join to have some fun Embarrassed LOL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet56geetu_naksh*Dev.*nivedha_123YR_Nakshvim916shruthi.sweety..Laxmi..hiranrocksNakshian4verANN91kala_09MamuKiBhanjiPal_hina4everProud-Indiashayal1436sona_nakshYum_SRSaraa.pree4rukumarandils_Divya_

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Without naksh and yrkkh life is totally stopped yaar.Just  falling in love with them more and more. Their sizzling chemistry and their scenes just out of the world. Clap

In this four years of naksh journey they gave so many wonderful scenes and specially their romantic and emotional scenes and cute rootna manana session wow truly amazing.Day Dreaming

Their magic is increasing day by day year by year still they create so many magical moments and we fans love watching them.

One of the best and ever green couple our naksh and one of the best show without any grey shade. This show is one of finest example without negativity a show can run. Love after an arranged marriage really they have shown so beautifully. Day Dreaming

Yrkkh is best and unique show which always be rememberd and our naksh will be best and we love them so much no one can ever replace them from our hearts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet56_Amina_vim916Saraa.kumarandils

sweet56 Senior Member
sweet56
sweet56

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
HI Amina !!though i am not new but still i am newLOL..I am tushar..i am a lill busy with my studies nowadays coz its my 12th but i try to catch up with YRKKH daily!!
My connection with YR has been frm d first epi..i strtd watching it coz of Bidaai and i totally luvd it and till date no dpi i have missed!!
so thats my connection way about yours...and btw for weekends we have our favorite Karan in NB 5 so no more boriyatSmile
YRKKH has increased its reputation frm day one by showing so logical concepts without a vamp..so thats the best part!!
and NAKSH magic to aasmaan touching..so i loving..LOL
i am always in a dreamland when i see them!!!
its been fantabulous watching them for $ long but short years!!!!

Edited by sweet56 - 19 January 2013 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09Saraa.

sweet56 Senior Member
sweet56
sweet56

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Without naksh and yrkkh life is totally stopped yaar.Just  falling in love with them more and more. Their sizzling chemistry and their scenes just out of the world. Clap

In this four years of naksh journey they gave so many wonderful scenes and specially their romantic and emotional scenes and cute rootna manana session wow truly amazing.Day Dreaming

Their magic is increasing day by day year by year still they create so many magical moments and we fans love watching them.

One of the best and ever green couple our naksh and one of the best show without any grey shade. This show is one of finest example without negativity a show can run. Love after an arranged marriage really they have shown so beautifully. Day Dreaming

Yrkkh is best and unique show which always be rememberd and our naksh will be best and we love them so much no one can ever replace them from our hearts.
Hi kala ji..i have seen you on the forum discussing everything so to the point and relevant..for me i suppose you are the most obedient and calm and composed and logical fan of NAKSH and YR..
i have always seen you on the forum giving respect to every1's comment and replying them without hurting them!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012kala_09Saraa.

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
lets have ronak shonak lets call the dhol now ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

sweet56 Senior Member
sweet56
sweet56

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

lets have ronak shonak lets call the dhol now ROFL
Yes yes lets call the dhol now even i wanna have BHANGRA!!!and gidda too!!! ROFLROFL
*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Wow! I'm Brand New here! I'm Dev Though i'm watching YRKKH frm starting. My fav. Epic is dis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANN91kala_09_Divya_

sona_naksh IF-Sizzlerz
sona_naksh
sona_naksh

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
since june 2009 m watching dis show n since den i never wished weekends to cum ...wrekends r sooo famn boring without yrkkh ki i just wait for monday ...

4 long years ...naksh ke saath haste rote kaise beete pata hi nhi chala ...so far its been a awesum journey . n wish v ve still many yrs wid yrkkh n it touches new hts ...

Go to top