Fan Fictions

Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 3) (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 150

luckyarshi143

Goldie

luckyarshi143

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome update  n loved it Heart...
Good to see arnav taking care of khushi n comforting her...
Hope khushi gets well soon..
Thanx fr d pm ...
Continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 3) (Page 30)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tashi26

IF-Dazzler

tashi26

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

Anony_mous

fleurs

IF-Dazzler

fleurs

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Loved the update Hug  – it was a clear picture of Arnav' s overflowing love & care for Khushi at times of her suffering

The beginning of the update was delectable to read – it was like reading about a pukka teenager in love – awake in bed till the wee hours of the morning reliving the first kiss he placed on his lady love's cheeks, wanting to run to hold his lady in his arms, tossing in bed & hugging his pillow (Anonymous, wow you made the great ASR hug his pillow in loveee Big smile Big smile Big smile……………unbelievable……I couldn't stop smiling…loved it the most )

Arnav in the morning expecting to see Khushi waiting for him but his luck proving otherwise, he wanting to barge into her room but scared & furious that she had interpreted it negatively & holding back reluctantly was well written Clap

Arnav not feeling sorry about the ' not even proper' kiss was cute

Arnav settling beside Khushi in order to be available to her needs every second, feeding her, playing with the kids leaving out work so that the tender hearts won't feel uncared indicated the magnificent changes that love brought in him

Khushi's inference about Arnav's behavior the whole day – forfeiting office to be beside her, taking care of her with a different & special level of affection, feeling good about his hugs & finally landing with the term "love" which shook her from within sounded like she started guessing Arnav's love  Thumbs Up but atlast it slid down to square one Thumbs Down Shocked

Khushi's thoughts about her new feeling towards Arnav & saying that she is also a human who found it difficult to resist were beautifully portrayed

Quoted the lines I loved the most :

• 'Should I talk to her?'  he turned looking at the closed door of her room.  'But what will I say? ... Sorry I kissed you. It will not happen again'  he deliberated. 
  • Even after standing there for five minutes he could not find it in himself to mock his feelings this blatantly. He was NOT sorry about the kiss and he was definitely not going to promise a non-repetition.
  •  And all for what? …………..not even a PROPER kiss!
  •  'So then take him to Khushi'  he replied trying to pacify the toddler
  •  What a self centered idiot you are. Khushi has fever, she is lying sick on the other side of that door and you can not think of anything other than yourself.
  • …………. He had seen his Di do that to him, whenever he was sick as a child, so he put that knowledge to use.…………………..She buried herself some more into him involuntarily, so he gathered that it must be feeling nice to her and continued hugging and soothing her.
  • 'Trouble me? If I remember correctly I have earned a few rights over you, haven't I? And I protect and take care of everything and everyone who is MINE. So as long as I am here, you can stop playing doctor doctor, and let me take care of you without creating a fuss. Is that understood?'  he said sternly.
  • Arnavji is treating her like precious porcelain doll. His sole attention on her. Feeding her using his peculiar stern brand of cajoling, sitting in her room, waiting on her and what not. And he missed office for her, like seriously? ………………..and all the hugs and rubs, they're feeling heavenly to her weak body.  ………………. these casual touches of his are  taking their toll on her fragile senses and definitely not doing any good to her poor heart.
  •  He is demanding like only a close one could be, and giving like only a man in love could be.
  •  Just a second. LOVE? Where did THAT come from? ………………She did not once falter dealing with a rude Arnav Singh Raizada, but now this sweet and caring Arnavji is messing up with her mind and heart.   
  • 'Oh God! He has got to stop doing all this' she mumbled inaudibly in desperation. 'There is only so much I can resist. I am also human after all'.

Edited by fleurs - 20 January 2013 at 1:01pm

Anony_mous

Anony_mous

Goldie

Anony_mous

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Guys THANK YOU for such wonderful and detailed comments :) .. LOVING THEM!

I am reading all of them and trying to incorporate some of  your suggestions in next update, without compromising with the original story line of course.

And for those who liked the update as it is ... LOVE YA!! :) Heart

Please keep reading and commenting.

PS: 

1. I am unable to reply to your comments individually right now, and only I know how rotten that feels Broken Heart

2. SILENT READERS: I plan to update my Buddy List soon. So, if you can let your presence known on the thread that would be great :)

Edited by Anony_mous - 20 January 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursrupzloveu

priza

priza

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I read all the chapters together today...it is awesome...I missed this story all the while :(...great work :)

Anony_mous

Shaheen17

Shaheen17

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Now dis Arnav is bhving lyk a hubby...pamprng his wife...
Aww...so cute..:p:D:p

Anony_mous

illa8

Goldie

illa8

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
she's falling for him yay =) 

Anony_mous

vinu.sr

Goldie

vinu.sr

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
if the rude Arnavji was too hot to handle this caring and warm Arnavji is not just meddling with Kushi's mind you know...

was only a F***ing peck...not even a PROPER kiss...hehehe...poor Arnav...i can so imagine how he must have felt and dont blame him for jumping to conclusions...what else was he supposed to think...

hey can you also have a scene where kushi takes care of ArnavWink

Anony_mous

Post Reply New Post

Go to top