Fan Fictions

Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 3) (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 150

tvbuf

IF-Sizzlerz

tvbuf

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM.

Loved the update. Hesitant, shy Khushi, and assertive yet considerate Arnav.

Can't wait to see what happens when Akash lands up, and after they get married Wink  Try and make it hot Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anony_mous

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi: Making Khushi Mine I (THREAD 3) (Page 145)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

musicfan5

IF-Rockerz

musicfan5

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Yep me too want to now what Akash's reaction is going to be...Poor guy...he's gonna be heartbroken...but then some things are not to be...
Plz update soon...

Anony_mous

--BumbleBee--

Goldie

--BumbleBee--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
She looked at her own disheveled state and mumbled a good morning, which was reciprocated with rare smile and proper gusto. He asked for her birth certificate and her passport size photos.  'At 7 in the morning? I don't exactly sleep with my birth certificate and photos'  she grumbled in her mind, but provided them nonetheless as she had them properly put away

Lol. LOL Love how Arnav got things going..

'I am NOT having second thoughts Arnavji. What am I? Five? You think I'll flip on such a big decision every other day?'  she cut in.

'Then what is it?'  he asked with a creased forehead.

'It'll be six month death anniversay of naniji next month. Shouldn't we wait till then for wedding?'  she expalined calming him a little.

I think somewhere deep down, Arnav is scared that she'll leave him when she comes close to him..

With a real me and a real you. I know Arnavji. But we don't have a family to enjoy a traditional wedding with. Who will stand in the place of mother , father, sister, brother in our wedding? It's just us Arnavji, us and the kids'  she answered with a breaking heart.  'We will miss all our loved ones anyhow, but why rub it in the face with all traditional stuff where they won't be present at their rightful places?'  she said tearing up.

Arnav stood stupefied for a few seconds, staring at his soon to be BETTER half, who was thinking about exactly that, making life better and less miserable for him. He instinctively moved forward and engulfed a now sniffling Khushi in a hug. She too rested her head on his heart.

I love how it has become perfectly natural for them to hug without having second thoughts..
That paragraph on the wedding was beautifully done. Loved it. Most often, what we yearn for are the simplest of things, yet they are the ones that elude us.

'Someday Khushi, we'll have a proper wedding. With all the traditions. Maybe when Adit Adya grow up and will be able to stand at one place for more than 2 minutes, that time we'll make them stand in for all family members. Okay?'  he tried to make her smile.

And smile she did, making his heart light. It was then decided that they will have a registered wedding after one month. Arnav then and there decided to throw a grand reception after Khushi's exams and have a honeymoon cum vacation for his wife and kids after that, but kept it to himself as a surprise.

Love how you have brought how Arnav is not exactly a man of words, but actions, but for Khushi he is willing to be anything and do anything, just to see her happy. 
I like how you have brought that out..

'DI? You are following HER style of shopping? You do realize that we will grow roots sitting here if we shop at HER pace?'  Arnav looked really terrified recalling his sister's obsession with perfection and speed of shopping.

LOL!! Such a typical male reactionLOL Imagining Anjali, it shouldn't be too hard!!Big smile

By simply accepting him just as he is, she makes him crazily want to change for her. However, those huge expressive hazel eyes never refrain from telling him when his actions are being disliked, he reminded himself. But, the smile that had got plastered on her face made it all worth it.

'You got THIS ring Arnavji?'  she asked with her eyes twinkling.

'Well, you have to wear it, so I thought I should go by your choice'  he said with happiness bursting from inside him at her reaction.

'Thank you. Thank you. Thank you'  she gleefully chanted, while her left hand involunteerily placed itself in his outstretched hand.

The way you showed how he can read her and felt like an ass for what he said and how he got the ring she liked was really really awesome!! That line about her eyes and expressivity was awesome..

Arnav is so adorable. The kiss. and how he got her to kiss her too. 
*sigh* I miss the showCry

Poor Akash. I can't wait to see his reaction. 

Awesome update. Loved it..

Thanks for the PM..
PLease update soon..
Waiting!!!

Anony_mous

rakshaArhiholi

rakshaArhiholi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
OMG...jeez man want to know wat will happen...:)

Anony_mous

rakshaArhiholi

rakshaArhiholi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
theres a call for celebration...Heart

Edited by rakshaArhiholi - 31 January 2013 at 8:05am

Anony_mous

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
amazin story

Anony_mous

asma31jabin

Groupbie

asma31jabin

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Dude, i know u r very regular but still i will request u to update ur making khushi mine  tonight if it is ready. its very difficult to be keep patients coz um eager to know what will happened next...pls

Anony_mous

luckyarshi143

Goldie

luckyarshi143

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Fabulous update...
Thanx fr d pm...
Continue soon...

Anony_mous

Post Reply New Post