Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Father: oye! kumbhkaran, uth ja ab, dekh subah ke 7 baj rahe hain.

Armaan: oh yaar! billy dearsone do na.

Hehe πŸ˜†

mesmerizing blue eyes
You forgot to add the grey hint to them which makes one to vanish into a la-la land πŸ˜†

The hitler intervened

And for a change..a sweet start for AR after that

And as Sam has pointed out...I also feel that you rushed in there with Armaan having flashes and Anjali teasing...I mean are you trying to show love at first sight?

Firstly these are just flashbacks, as the title of this ff suggests, its about ArSh... and yeah i want to show love at first sight for armaan but later on...

sab kuch abhi bata doongi, toh meri story ki toh baj gayi band!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

I think it would be some what like real DMG and she would be the cure for Armaan's heart break...

Looking forward to your reply megha :)

well...well...well...its my version of DMG, so just wait and read, what happens next!
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmegha

Firstly these are just flashbacks, as the title of this ff suggests, its about ArSh... and yeah i want to show love at first sight for armaan but later on...

sab kuch abhi bata doongi, toh meri story ki toh baj gayi band!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Moreover my a big fan of suspense πŸ˜‰
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi meghaπŸ€— i won't judge that how this update was...but you also brpught me 5 years back...armaan ridhima are epitone of love for me...to be honest when i was reading it na i thought mein DMG ka first episode dekh rahi hu...armaan ridhima ka fights atul armaan friendship "champ" the plant lover and anjali n rahul...but don't forget to bring sister lovelyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thank u so muchπŸ€— my spl hug for u
asmaani rang ho pyaari ki boond ho ... hum to chale the dost ban ke janne kaha dil mil gaye...ye ongs jarur likhna plz
Edited by life93 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: life93

hi meghaπŸ€— i won't judge that how this update was...but you also brpught me 5 years back...armaan ridhima are epitone of love for me...to be honest when i was reading it na i thought mein DMG ka first episode dekh rahi hu...armaan ridhima ka fights atul armaan friendship "champ" the plant lover and anjali n rahul...but don't forget to bring sister lovelyπŸ˜†...thank u so muchπŸ€— my spl hug for u

asmaani rang ho pyaari ki boond ho ... hum to chale the dost ban ke janne kaha dil mil gaye...ye ongs jarur likhna plz

Sister Lovely will also come soon, arre unke bina toh DMG adhoora hai!πŸ˜‰ 

teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3401507. Sam ki bday hai. Do wish her
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee start n part 1 plss do cont soon n add me to ur pm list plsss :)
I wanted to clear a few things before i update the next chapter...

1) At present Armaan is having the flashbacks of the past 5 years, its not an AR FF, that i will write about them more...no...these are just some flashes of his memories with Riddhima, so these need to be winded up at a little fast pace.

2) Its my version of DMG, in this i am showing the love at first sight for Armaan but Riddhima will be confused as usual.

3) Shilpa will come and is am important character, but not so early...she will take her own time.

4) And if you have some suggestions, opinions or ideas about the story, do tell me. I appreciate your opinions!

LiveLaughLove.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud start
continue soon pm me when u update

Chapter : What Does She Possess ?

Its been a month, since their internship started. Atul, Armaan, Rahul, Anjali, Riddhima and Muskaan were best of friends now, they were inseparable. The others were always there to help the one who needed help. The moments of happiness were always celebrated by cake fights. Life was normal, many things developed. Armaan's liking towards Riddhima was growing day by day. He was very much attracted to her. Riddhima was not that much attracted to him, but still they both shared a lovely relationship. Lovely se yaad aaya, where is our Sister lovely...so guys here she comes...

They day started as usual, a brightly shinning sun, noise of the ambulance's siren, the hustle bustle and much more. Woh kehte hain na ki kuch aadtein kabhi nahi badalti, Armaan was late again. He again was running fast and again bumped into someone just like before but this time, he was not able to hold the waist of that person for support. It was difficult for Armaan to balance himself. he thought that he would hit the hard floor but he ended up landing on a soft and fluffy thing. At first he thought that it might be Riddhima again, but the very thought vanished when he felt that the thing, he had fallen on is giant in size...?

A giant sized figure could be clearly seen at the entrance of the Sanjeevni Hospital. When looked from close, the giant appeared to be a lady, a nurse to be more precise, because she was wearing the uniform. The ID card, that she had around her neck, displayed a photograph of hers and her name...Sister Lovely. She was just going to make an entrance, when she bumped with someone. She hit the floor and the other person landed on her. Sister Lovely was way too angry, but a look on our Handsome and dashing Dr. Armaan's face, melted her anger. It was love at first sight...i mean love at first fall.

Armaan finally stood up and saw Sister Lovely grinning at him like a maniac. Armaan, from the uniform Lovely was wearing, concluded that she was a nurse, and said...

Armaan: I am really sorry sister.

Lovely: hayeee oyee...oh ji, aap mujhe na sister na bulao ji, mera naam na ji, lovely hai...aap mujhe pyaar se lovely bula sakte ho.

Armaan narrowed his eyes and said, " OK...i am really sorry Sister Lovely..."

Lovely was about to speak when Armaan excused himself and left as he was late and this time by 30 minutes. It was Armaan's sheer luck, that Dr. Keerti was absent today, she had gone to Lonavala for a medical camp along with Atul and Anjali. So today, Dr. Shubhankar was the Incharge of  the duties.

Armaan was as usual admiring Riddhima by stealing a few glances. She was looking an angel, dressed in a red color anarkali suit, the sauce waala red color, as Armaan likes. He was completely lost in Riddhima. He didn't know what is happening to him! He was so lost in Riddhima, that he didn't even realized that when Rahul came and was calling him.

" Arre kahan kho gaya hai yeh pagal...arre Armaan behra ho gaya hai kya..? " Rahul asked Armaan shaking him ( Armaan ), holding his ( Armaan's ) collar.

The shaking brought Armaan back to reality.

" Kya hua Rahoool..?" Armaan asked fully irritated because his staring session was disturbed.

" Arre yaar, tu yeh bata, kya tujhe woh Makhi yaad hai..?" Rahul asked Armaan, hoping a positive rsponse.

" Kaun..., woh apna School waala Makhi, that Harshit Makhija..? " Armaan asked.

" Hain wahi, uska call aaya tha mujhe, humare school mein ek reunion part hai, we are also invited. Maine makhi se keh kar 6 passes arrange karwa liye hain, we al are going! kitna mazaa ayega na...we will get to see the place where we both met for the first time, studied together and became friends."

" Woh toh hai, toh party kab hai...? "

" Kal shyaam ko 8 baje " Rahul told him and left for his duty. 

" Kya ho jaata hai mujhe, woh saamne hoti hai toh bas usse hi dekhta hoon, woh kuch kahe na kahe, bas usse hi sunana chahta hoon, uski aankhein...the perfect shade of brown, the perfect lips, her silky hair...hush...everything in or about her attracts me, her face, he voice even her fragrance. What have you done to me Miss Riddhima Gupta, you really possess something different, that's why i, Armaan Malik is so much attracted to you. " Armaan thought.
==================================================================

Present

" Main bhi pata nahi kya kya socta rehta tha. Kuch ka kuch au hi samajh liya. Sister Lovely...* chuckles * Kitna acha tha sab kuch, but it wasn't perfect without my love. Seriously, i still don't know, what different she possess, that makes hard for me to live even a second without her. My world, my wife, my love. " Armaan thought, still holding his beautiful, sleeping wife in his arms.

Edited by dmegha - 10 years ago