Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Aazeen02

IF-Rockerz

Aazeen02

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Ena 1st of all congo on becoming a Goldie... U people are progressing so quickly... Ek hum hain... Dec mein jaake bane...

Anyways, jahan tak tumhare os , ss ka sawaal hai, toh behen padhai pehle... Baad mein ye sab... Haalaki mujhe bura lag raha hai lekin, I really wish jab tumhe fursat mile tab likhna... No issues... But, can we find u on the forum? Ya yahan se bhi gaayab rahogi?
Mera ff, ek-do week mein har haal mein khatam ho jaayega... Uske reviews de dena, phir jo chaahe karna... Hehehhaahha... Just kidding sweety... I wish u all the best... N Allah ke waaste, stop thinking, u r not a good writer... Ena, likhna bhi ek kala hoti hai, har kisi ko nahi milti... N kyuki u write, u have the talent... N who says, we wont miss ur absense...? We will surely do,... But real life comes first haan!

Edited by Aazeen02 - 19 January 2013 at 1:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just want to tell... (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
It's very true Ena that U are avery good writer. But studies come first. No compromise with it. But when U have free time and need some break we will be very happy to read something penned by U. Good Luck dear.Big smileBig smile

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Originally posted by Ena292

Hello all!
Hope u all r ready to enjoy ur holiday! I..am here bcs i want to tell u something! U know i had started writing some ss nd os! Though i'm fully aware that i'm nt a writer at all...bt inspite of that u guys supported me a lot! Nd a heartiest thank u for that!
Now...i'm going to tell u that though i know my works r on midway...bt i can't help stoping them...my class has started...nd the shedule is very tight! Moreover that the forum has got so many talented writers that u won't feel my absence! I am very sorry to say that i am going to quit all my pending works! Special sorry to anjani di nd deepali! I will try to write whenever i get time nd finish lof ! Bt don't sure if i will b able enough to write! SORRY!
Love u all...thank u!
ENA!!!
Ena you know i am the regular reader of your os ff ss.I don't know what is the actually problem do you have?but if it disturbes your study than it's ok but if you are taking this decession bec of less comments or any personal then don't do this baby.You always write your os or others with good flowing of words.baki aapki marzi
thank u di! Nd no other issues than my study! Will try my best to write at of time! Bt u know how hectic this mbbs course is!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjani9

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by Anjani9

What has happened here in my absence...

Though there are other writers...we will definitely feel your absence...

But if you are facing difficulty sparing time, then you should quit writing and focus on studies...BUT...you will have time to relax...write then...need not be frequent...whenever you find time...

PLEASE...
di! Pls kehne ki jarurat nehi! I'll try! Bt jab tak meri studies par asar na pare tab tak?

</div>
<div>

Yaah...sure...no debate on that...studiesthe primary focus area...
thank u fr undestanding me!

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aazeen02

Ena 1st of all congo on becoming a Goldie... U people are progressing so quickly... Ek hum hain... Dec mein jaake bane...

Anyways, jahan tak tumhare os , ss ka sawaal hai, toh behen padhai pehle... Baad mein ye sab... Haalaki mujhe bura lag raha hai lekin, I really wish jab tumhe fursat mile tab likhna... No issues... But, can we find u on the forum? Ya yahan se bhi gaayab rahogi?
Mera ff, ek-do week mein har haal mein khatam ho jaayega... Uske reviews de dena, phir jo chaahe karna... Hehehhaahha... Just kidding sweety... I wish u all the best... N Allah ke waaste, stop thinking, u r not a good writer... Ena, likhna bhi ek kala hoti hai, har kisi ko nahi milti... N kyuki u write, u have the talent... N who says, we wont miss ur absense...? We will surely do,... But real life comes first haan!
thank u aazeen! Bahot accha lag raha hain goldie bankar! Yaar,..mujhe pata nehi main kaisi likhti ho...haan par agar khatam kar pati to accha lagta! Bt i don't think that possible nw! Aur chinta maat karo...main teri ff par cmnt jarur karungi!hahaha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aazeen02

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

It's very true Ena that U are avery good writer. But studies come first. No compromise with it. But when U have free time and need some break we will be very happy to read something penned by U. Good Luck dear.Big smileBig smile
thank u lee ji! It's a great thing to me that i joined this forum! Nd liked nd loved by u all!

anjalini

anjalini

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hello Ena,
                It's a sad thing that you have to keep your Os and FFs incomplete,we will miss your writing.But you have taken a wise decision.I can say this because I know what medical curriculum is like... I am a prof.of medicine in a medical college,and I know how much time you will have to spend in studies as even I have to study myself so much before teaching you all students. Eventhough not by actively being creative You can definitely entertain yourself by visiting the forum for limited time and chat with your friends. I wish you all the very best for your career...! Anjali.Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top