Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

   

Just want to tell... (Page 3)

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 2244

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

@ena phir ne toh kya re? Tu pehle ek os complete karke dusra shuru karna na...tu jo abhi sabke bolne par jo os complete kari vo bhi padi main par jaan much kar comment nahi kari
cmnt ku nehi kia re?? Ati ho main jadu leke!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Joined: 29 September 2012
Posts: 5104

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

And if ever u want to write an OS, we are always there, ready to read it. And i hope u arent planning to disappear from the forum?
hope so!
what do u mean by hope so...? Zyaada naatak mat kar varna tu pitne wali hain
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 7535

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ena what should i say yaar. I understand but i wont let u quit, not pestering u to write now, i am happy if i have slightest hope that u r gonna write. I already told u, one week or month or even more than that doesnt matter, but i am not letting u quit.
i have to yaar! U know 1st yr me sirf 3 subject the...usmehi meri halat kharab thi! Aur isswar 5 subjects hain! Hope u can understand!

ok thik h yaar. I understand. Padhai pehle. And i wont pressurize u from now if u promise that u r gonna try if and when u get time? Do i have ur word for that?
deeps! Likhne k liye continuation lagti hain! Agar gap ajati hain na to jo story mind me rehti hain wo collapse hojati hain! Main 2 dino se koshish kia likhne ki! Par ak page bhi nehi likh payi!

ek baat bta, jab padhti h to kya karti h? important points jot down karti h na. Same jab story related koi point dimaag mein aaye to use jot down karle pointers banake. Isse gap aane ke baad bhi continuation mil jaegi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 7535

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

And if ever u want to write an OS, we are always there, ready to read it. And i hope u arent planning to disappear from the forum?
hope so!
what do u mean by hope so...? Zyaada naatak mat kar varna tu pitne wali hain

ena, gussa mat dila ab. Khabardaar forum se gaayab hui to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 2244

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by Mithalee

deepu yeh caartoon network,pogo channel se tu waade ki umeed kari re?
kya matlab?
kuch nai aisi tujhe caartoon bolne ka man kar raha tha toh boli LOL
mithalee!tera main kya karoon re?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Mithalee02 IF-Rockerz
Mithalee02
Mithalee02

Joined: 29 September 2012
Posts: 5104

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
woh bhi nahi re deepu ye kya karti pata hain? Jab jo khayaal man main aata usko lekar ek title banakar shuru kar deti aur pehle vala gaya haad main
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Joined: 13 January 2012
Posts: 7535

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mithalee

woh bhi nahi re deepu ye kya karti pata hain? Jab jo khayaal man main aata usko lekar ek title banakar shuru kar deti aur pehle vala gaya haad main

exactly mithalee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Joined: 22 April 2012
Posts: 2244

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by Ena292

Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ena what should i say yaar. I understand but i wont let u quit, not pestering u to write now, i am happy if i have slightest hope that u r gonna write. I already told u, one week or month or even more than that doesnt matter, but i am not letting u quit.
i have to yaar! U know 1st yr me sirf 3 subject the...usmehi meri halat kharab thi! Aur isswar 5 subjects hain! Hope u can understand!

ok thik h yaar. I understand. Padhai pehle. And i wont pressurize u from now if u promise that u r gonna try if and when u get time? Do i have ur word for that?
deeps! Likhne k liye continuation lagti hain! Agar gap ajati hain na to jo story mind me rehti hain wo collapse hojati hain! Main 2 dino se koshish kia likhne ki! Par ak page bhi nehi likh payi!

ek baat bta, jab padhti h to kya karti h? important points jot down karti h na. Same jab story related koi point dimaag mein aaye to use jot down karle pointers banake. Isse gap aane ke baad bhi continuation mil jaegi.
hehehe! Tu ak likh pehle!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithalee02

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Cn ne1 tell me who plays Anji, Irfan, Fazi, Baba..

Author: deejayaqueel   Replies: 1   Views: 763

deejayaqueel 1 763 15 September 2011 at 11:37pm by Sandstone
plz tell ??

Author: Rose-Petals   Replies: 5   Views: 513

Rose-Petals 5 513 10 September 2011 at 2:26pm by swtbaby

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index