Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A JOURNEY TO REMEMBER FOREVER-ASYA OS (Page 17)

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Awesome OS Asma... very well written.. loved it so much...

Thanks a lot Vrinda.
I'm glad that u loved it soo much jana
love u
Muah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvin

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
158 likes-OMG!!
It's just incredible..
Thanks a lot guys for such an amazing response to this ff.
I'm really grateful to all of you..

Mahnoorkhan, SWAN123, jajebha, eternalasha, rendezvousvin, RSRC, Vansa, gsrivastava, Arnavlover98, janestone6, --Yashvi--, cooliolife, sweetshweta, priyadbar, Iqra81, sarayoo, deekshakothari, jemii, vaishnavi31, zzinia2411, arnavkidevani, kiran4471, loveQH, startruck, aman93, shobakv, prachimishra09, Rarepearl, DanieshArnav, Lanu16, Savvy11, cuteng, sweetkajen, SadafKsgianAZ, LuxCal, sumatra1234, amyz.nik, PoonamT, ojas143, piyushi, manjusha_92, unnati_gupta, kaussar, senorzorro12, havokhotline, nikki.171, swarobi1, sadaf_5, unplotable, asmani, Dilusha, jdots, rosamale, ras224, TANVI_SEXY, sweetone, Kiara_angel, Rishani7, aar123, Ash534, hemvb, Fimmy, blueflames, salekh1, KoolKatz, mila112, MitwaaRocks, Chinnu.Munnu, pinkstars, sweetypie_16, raii, sweety.149, day_lily, nihamrm, missdramak, krishna_str, malini1996, _JeN-DesIrE_, JenniferPurple, teja0102.., momai14, iLuvYellow, risingsea101, darrish, Luvforever, IPKKND_Pyaar, kandygrover, flowergarden, fee-fee, sophie420, Nithiya95, sakshilksg, Ayuzawa, delena90, latanzia, Santhu.The.King, AussieChick, neenabinu, Ta33iiE, shabana20, adeeti10, arunsunita_gm, Syed695, N33MA, taanuMohurPRIYA, blue_lotus22, awesome, Rozy77, zoya-ammy, Reality-SUCKS, an_k, charmingkiller, dishbhan, desir, sparikh, ssh57, princess14, Eternal1234, fly_chick, avonii, princessrashida, .Suhasini., blessed4, saniashzadi, -Fizzi-, dhruvikaluvsKSG, shonagudia, amruta04, shaz2009, kiran_rati, --Kriti--, rsk16, vidu87, 1D_D3-Crazy, Punith..., Sayali_KSG, Kriti_rox, TRULYNANDINI, EternalFrission, Sammaraxx, freya123, AMMY12, youth_showsfan, zhasan2, griffy.fz, EmraanFanatic, aditi061, _Oishi_, SilverFairy, sweetdesire, ...vibha..., Phoenix.Xeelan, shanakyasharan, mijanur, hifzaa, bellaaa, Surya.Ravi, Muski-sjm-SK,
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Asma, I also read this one and thought it was also very well done. it had the right amount of passion and romance that kept me intrigued and wanting to read more. A nice job in presenting Asad and Zoya and capturing the magic between them. It kept me interested and hooked to read it in one sitting. So once again Asma, another sign to say you do have a hidden talent for writing fan fiction - keep it up. 

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Asma, I also read this one and thought it was also very well done. it had the right amount of passion and romance that kept me intrigued and wanting to read more. A nice job in presenting Asad and Zoya and capturing the magic between them. It kept me interested and hooked to read it in one sitting. So once again Asma, another sign to say you do have a hidden talent for writing fan fiction - keep it up.

Thanks a lot Laila.I can't stop smiling after reading such an adorable comment yaar.
Writing is my passion.I've been writing ffs on Armaan Riddhima since 2008..
I'm glad that this OS kept you hooked and ASYA's chemistry had the right amount of passion and romance that held on your interest till the end..I'm really grateful to you dear for such a lovely feedback.
Take care!

rendezvousvin

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Oyye hoyye awesum os

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyuksgian

Oyye hoyye awesum os

Thanks a lot dear.
I'm happy to know that you loved it.OYE HOYE Wink
farha623 Goldie
farha623
farha623

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
wow! am speechless

this was so beautifully written it wasperfect in every way!

hats off to u hun!   Clap Clap Clap

thx for sending me the link =)=)

crazy4KASH_AR

DamRyeong IF-Stunnerz
DamRyeong
DamRyeong

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
omggg...
it was an OS or an SS while all parts together..
beautiful...

crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index