Devon ke Dev Mahadev

What happened to MY?

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There was dispute as to who is to be worshipped first and Ganesh won it, we saw it but what happened to MY, has Bali completed it ? Why it wasn't shown? Have they forgot that track or what ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh Bali's mahayagga..yeah everyone forgot
Qadberry thumbnail
Yeah, right Bali's mahayagga, was it completed after that? I haven't heard about such mahayagga before
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: giri88

Yeah, right Bali's mahayagga, was it completed after that? I haven't heard about such mahayagga before

May be here Sumali failed to create further obstacle in Bali's yagya, so he'll want someone of his own to defeat Devas. His grandson Ravan will fulfill his wish.
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even i forgot that yaar, but let's wait and watch what happens next 😊. And @mnx12ji so, thats how ravaan's entry will be introduced in ME😊
Qadberry thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

May be here Sumali failed to create further obstacle in Bali's yagya, so he'll want someone of his own to defeat Devas. His grandson Ravan will fulfill his wish.

Okay. But world peace was its aim right, why then it didn't happen ? So am I missing something here ?
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: giri88

Okay. But world peace was its aim right, why then it didn't happen ? So am I missing something here ?

Bali was interested in peace as shown here but other Asuras wanted their supremacy. Even Bali after Samudra manthan had performed yagya to get power as per Shrimad Bhagvat.
The MY they showed here was to show Ganeshji's importance as Pratham pujaya, where as according to Ganesh Puran, he was declared Pratham pujay when he got Elephant head. In this show, they do play with the timeline, different stories, make their own version but generally in the end, they retain the end of the Purana's story.