Page 2 Page 3

Aannabaa

Aannabaa

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sana is now after RAJIV for RENT FREE HOUSE given by DELNAAZ!!LOL

And the 2core...Clap

Edited by Aannabaa - 19 January 2013 at 9:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

doc_nsoulEscapeGhuggiT1ddlyW1nks--Zariyat--.Shayari.Y2JisBackSunshine797Gauahargeous_Nsusan29--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANA is after RAJIV!!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

T1ddlyW1nks

IF-Rockerz

T1ddlyW1nks

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Good for her!
Afterall thats her classEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

doc_nsarah75bhuniluAannabaaraj..Shayari.--Zariyat--Y2JisBackSunshine797TheRowdiestsusan29Gauahargeous_N--DewDrops--

Ghuggi

Goldie

Ghuggi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Might be true and Rajev wouldn't mind at all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aannabaa--Zariyat--susan29

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
just bcoz she didn't said good things abt ur fav...you ppl r saying she is after rajeev.

She said he is her good friend & why can't a guy & girl be good friend?...don't say me bcoz of dialogues in movies (ki ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi ache dost nahi ho sakte)LOL...what prob u guys have?...it's her personal life...show is over.

Edited by nishu786 - 19 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayasweet_aishShumacherBullsEye777zanish_kneha23-Suhana-sonia_koolkhanveenishasusan29.Senorita.sscomp32ChingaariTony_StraK786

Aannabaa

Aannabaa

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

just bcoz she didn't said good things abt ur fav...you ppl r saying she is after rajeev.

She said he is her good friend & why can't a guy & girl be good friend?...don't say me bcoz of dialogues in movies (ki ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi ache dost nahi ho sakte)LOL...what prob u guys have?...it's her personal life...show is over.

who said dat?? my  bst frnd is a boy but he is not my boy friend!! Her approach is cheap as usual ! usko good things karne or bolneki aadat hi nehi hain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Zariyat--

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nishu786]just bcoz she didn't said good things abt ur fav...you ppl r saying she is after rajeev.

[/QUOTE
Hume problem hai to tumhe usse kya problem hai?! Humara mann kiya humne bol diya! What's your problem?!!!

gangnamstyle

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aannabaa

who said dat?? my  bst frnd is a boy but he is not my boy friend!! Her approach is cheap as usual ! usko good things karne or bolneki aadat hi nehi hain...
Which friend?Wasif bhaiya ya Ahsan bhaiya?LOL

Mehr-k

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Hume problem hai to tumhe usse kya problem hai?! Humara mann kiya humne bol diya! What's your problem?!!!

Time Out girl LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-ksscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.