The Serial
The Serial

India-Forums

happy birthday kmh

mansi1424 Goldie
mansi1424
mansi1424

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
today jan 19 the day that changed our lives the day kmh started not to metion the day we saw arjuhi + karnika happy birthay kmh for turning 4 yrs old we will allways remember the day even when kmh is 44 yrs old thank you ekta kapoor for letting us get such a great show which also helped karan kritika start their acting career and thank you karan kritika for making kmh a part of my life and memories
kitani moabbat hai
ek pal ki zindagi
ek din ki duniya
bas itabi mohabbat hai3 new Tweets 

karans tweet
  1. 2:23 PM - 18 Jan 13 · Details
    ' data-name="Karan Kundra" data-screen-name="kkundra" data-user-id="82827102">
    18hKaran Kundra?@kkundra

Four years ago I went on air with a journey that changed my life! cheers to kmh, cheers to you guys, cheers to life! @Kritika_Kamra mwah!!

kritikas tweet
  1. Kritika Kamra?@Kritika_Kamra
  2. On 19th Jan 2009, we became a part of this celebration called 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' ..4 years down the line, it's... http://fb.me/1Jv5liCvJ
  3. Details Expand Collapse
11:58 PM - 17 Jan 13 · Details
' data-name="Kritika Kamra" data-screen-name="Kritika_Kamra" data-user-id="147019183">

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Please add this here:

As there is already a thread for celebrations.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index