ArHi FF*Conquered Hearts*Next thread Link pg 185

Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone:)
i'm going to start another FF of mine i know my two FFs are going on but this concept was in my mind for the past few weeks so i couldn't help to pin down it before i would forget the plot..lol.
It's not a complicated story like *A Dark Love & It Had to be you* but either it's not a very simple story--there're many shades of relationship you'll see in it..i hope you all will like and appreciate it like you've done in the past.
i'm going to start an MaYur version of it too.:)
Maria
Remember me in your prayers.:)

A Short Introduction of the story.

They are strangers but companion.
They are poles apart but have to live together under the same roof.
Will they ever get the way together?
will they ever find the Love?a feeling that's unfamiliar for them.

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria. thumbnail
Index

Part 1..pg  1   scroll down:)

Edited by Maria. - 10 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
If you want PM andyou're not in My buddy List .please press like tab here and add me in your buddy list for Pms:)
Maria. thumbnail

Conquered Heart

Prologue

The night air felt cool against her heated skin and a slight moan erupted her thinned-pink lips, in her bridal attire she was looking the lost fairy standing at near the open window under the smooth light of moon, the ways of future was clear in front of her eyes but still blur .she knew now she'd to chose the right way for her'till yet she'd just heard the voice of that person whom she'd been submitted her life'still the images of that incident floating on the walls of her lashes that had been turned her life completely. The horrible car accident that had been taken the lives of her parents and her beloved brother.

Her fist clenched at the side of her body, grief had spread in the veins of her heart, still the doctor's words ringing in her ear who had described it as a tragic accident and had told her she was the one who survived.

The sound of footsteps made shivers her body as she'd been guessed who must have entered in the room'a bride and groom room'of course it was her newly wedded husband.

The person whom her uncle had chosen for her, the ceremony in the register office had been attended by just two persons, her uncle and his friend.

She knew just one thing about him he was an orphan like her but was the one of the successful businessman of this country and his name was Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi whirled to look back briefly, and saw the same tall, muscular man entered in the room, his eyes were deep and dark and his face was showing nothing except the little hesitation as he took a long stride towards her meeting with her gaze, for some reason a frisson of sensation she didn't understand raced through her, but she dismissed it,became aware of a deep--silence ,feeling absurdly compelled, she lifted up  her chin and came face to face, and he was standing infront of her looking right at her.

She couldn't understand the hot feeling in her belly, the sizzling in her blood as their eyes remained locked for a while,a strange sensation that she'd never experienced before.. Her breath hitched and she felt dizzy. it might be the reaction of a newly wedded wife'she thought.

"Ermm! you're still awake"

She felt as if she'd been caught high in the air, suspended, still--stiffen and now she was hurtling back to earth,back to the reality--reality that was srange--new and unfamiliar for her. It was the strangest--new sensation. His voice was low and deep yet strong. Accented.very captivating

His words had shaken her back from those the waves of strange thoughts and she roused coming back and then she gasped to stable her composure.

How could she sleep as it was their first night after marriage'though they weren't like other couples'they were like strangers but still she was expecting something the flavor of reality in this marriage.

"I was----"

She felt words stuck in the walls of her throat in hesitation and when he'd looked at her to meet with her gaze she knew he'd read that hesitation and the reason behind this hesitation as that was the reason he'd given her a slight smile.

"You don't need to perform the duties of typical bride'you can live your life the way you want"

Unbuttoning his shervani and then taking long strides toward the Almirah his voice had sounded casual that she felt he wasn't talking with his newly-wedded wife but an ordinary, strange girl whom he had given his name and the place where she could live.

i hope you'll like it..i'll wait fo ur response:)

Edited by Maria. - 11 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
im so happy to see u writing another arshi ff maria

and let me take this opportunity to tell you that ur an awe some writer

i read that one arshi ff called love and hate

and i loved it to the core

love overpowering all

and this is a great concept

conquered hearts is good concept

rather awesome one

thanku for keeping arshi alive in ur stories

continue soon 

love
ankita

TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome concept👍🏼👍🏼
❤️❤️loved the update❤️❤️
waiting for ur next update...continue soon😊
AneesahJabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaaay a new FF

always look forwards to your storiesss

loving the concept alreadyyy

poor khushi...wonder if arnav is the husband?! ]

:) xx
cnt wait to read more
farha5556 thumbnail
wow another ff from u .loved the starting.continue soon.
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nyc stry...maria is bck aftr love hate...wud love 2 catch upom it
crizal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u r osm yr :)) ...gr8 start...do cont soonish ;) ...i love such ffs <3