Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandayRajourirumjhumvita_narineshivnirjin2talaashBsankAMSTgold1978starJANNAVadhewarsanika1507renraylatoyadudu85skapu80lmaharajhlalitha13farina_1992nnisha007suzynousheen2012ramyaaMyameenmotherhenshenramdassshivandhnisanjanasiriRosieCivanta29mystifyrekamuralimonavarsanident4ulovedeep06deep27laimdadHeenapA HUGE FANramonamameetasingh4GewelsRaleighbcatrnfanJ12L85mariyakamranmeghna.skyRozy_02happygirl123-Swetha-zeezee55Mohini19irene_cGauri22naj7kajal03putturanisita_ramaorianthichunkysonyDiorRouge.soapwatcher1doc4eversaijahnavipeg_pionneprincessRock776swagakevin2brat2008JulieDMSN_VannyDOC108-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhrill-Bliss-llReserved_angelMagicalParileelaa9surbhiholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "19/1 rachna sagai special wu" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
NEW PROMO : Vihaan walks away from Rachna towards Gunjan and he puts the ring on her finger. The three are in a triangle. Rachna looks shocked while Gunjan is in tears.
The voice over says Rachna ke sagai mein hui gunjan ki sagai    ( I could not catch the last line Confused)

Edited by vibz88 - 19 January 2013 at 10:37am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ivanta29mystifyreRaleighbcat-Swetha-shanak.hotchunkysonyprincessRock776doc4everll-Bliss-llchacha_chaudhriDOC108MSN_VannyMagicalParileelaa9surbhiholic

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thanks VibzHug Ahhh...Vibzy, why did you reserve? Confused

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 19 January 2013 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Coz its going to be a huge episode so i reserved :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
omg, he really did put the finger in  Gunjan's hands. I know we were expecting that but i still cannot believe it.

My confusion is that why did show as if G will reciprocate. I don't see any need for her to put the ring on his finger. I mean i did not see any kind of threatening to force G to act in such a way. Was that all a hoax?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06Raleighbcatchacha_chaudhriMSN_VannyDOC108

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thanks

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vibha. This Show Is Loosing It's Charm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RRulz1chinyere

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.