Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Karan.

Yeah but Sunny Paaji is 56 years old πŸ˜† i thought the 25 years tribute is about those 25 years and not last 5 yearsπŸ˜† Sunny has delivered more hits than Ajay in the last 25 years that is a Fact.period.

i havent seen it yet but did they say last 25 yrs??πŸ€” then why not sanjay,anil etc etc too?? πŸ˜› i think they meant who r still active, ajay is definitely a bigger star to sunny now !!

</div><div>
is this tribute about the last 25 years or not? if yes it means 1987-2012 Ajay debuted in 1991 4 years later than the 25 tribute they are making Sunny debuted in 1983 also 4 years before this 25 years tributeπŸ˜†so Sunny is 4 years ahead of this 25 years debut and ajay is 4 years behind on this 25 years!!!!! and still he has more hits than Ajay from 1991-2012.

It was last20 years, my bad for the wrong info.

Sunny also isn't active leading contemporary at current stage.

Sunny besides Apne and YPD (which both equally belonged to Dharmendra too) had no hits for last 10 years.
Also sunny falls in group of actors like Sanjay , Anil, Jackie, Govinda...
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No i didnt...i dont watch award shows...🀒
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i havent seen it yet but did they say last 25 yrs??πŸ€” then why not sanjay,anil etc etc too?? πŸ˜› i think they meant who r still active, ajay is definitely a bigger star to sunny now !!

i am confused now πŸ˜† is this tribute about NOW or THE LAST 25 YEARSπŸ˜• if it is the last 25 years Sunny,Sanjay Dutt,Anil they all belong there. specially Sunny Paaji 

Also it was a tribute top 5 stars in industry today at same time. So stop arguing for no reason, performances Is long gone
Originally posted by: rambo_rajkumar

It was last20 years, my bad for the wrong info.

Sunny also isn't active leading contemporary at current stage.

Sunny besides Apne and YPD (which both equally belonged to Dharmendra too) had no hits for last 10 years.
Also sunny falls in group of actors like Sanjay , Anil, Jackie, Govinda...

.Spammer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

No i didnt...i dont watch award shows...🀒

Hi5 .πŸ₯³ all scripted crap πŸ˜†

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i am confused now πŸ˜† is this tribute about NOW or THE LAST 25 YEARSπŸ˜• if it is the last 25 years Sunny,Sanjay Dutt,Anil they all belong there. specially Sunny Paaji 

i think they mean now who hav been there for the last 25 years πŸ˜› how hard is that to get karan??πŸ˜†

</div><div>

I said that in my previous comment but you didn't read it.

Coz you tend to argue on topic posted by a Salman fan
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i think they mean now who hav been there for the last 25 years πŸ˜›how hard is that to get karan??πŸ˜†

Thanks pree

He doesn't get the part "active as leading contemporary till now "