Remix
Remix

India-Forums

Start Watching Remix Again..Episode 9 posted Pg 7

riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Hi!! friends...I'm posting the first ever episode of remix here...so that we can relive the moments and can discuss the show in this thread..every night I will try to post the vids...and plz plz plz feel free to discuss yr likes and dislikes in the show...it's good news that all the vids can be seen properly without any restrictions whatsoever...so friends what r u waiting for? Now you can simply download it from Yararulz's channel...
So here's the first episode

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

watch and enjoy

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 24 March 2013 at 1:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

missdramkrrega24mizzneetuSimi_YaRaLoverhey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rega24Simi_YaRaLoverFollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
yesss DancingDancingDancing

thanx Ri for this one lets start and aaj Sunday hai and I am kind of free today which is a rare case these days so I say aaj lets finish two three epis in one go...sigh...can;t wait to re begin my Remix journeyBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaa_1985

riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

yesss DancingDancingDancing

thanx Ri for this one lets start and aaj Sunday hai and I am kind of free today which is a rare case these days so I say aaj lets finish two three epis in one go...sigh...can;t wait to re begin my Remix journeyBlushing

Hey Bhaggu!!!! Tu kab aayi..kab chali gayi pata bhi nahi chala!!Cry Anyway hope to  catch u OL real soon. At least I'm posting my thoughts...on the first episode and what I had felt some 8 to 9 yrs back when for the very first time it was aired...

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 21 January 2013 at 10:23am
riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Okay for starters..I really didn't know that REMIX actually happened to be a remake of the Argentinian and the Mexican show. So it was pretty new to me. The whole concept, the characters, their lingoes, lifestyles..everything attracted me toward the serial and the fact that I too was in High School at that time fueled my interest for the serial. By the time REMIX ended I too had started my grads. So for me too it was a coming of the age experience. 

I had already missed the first 30 mins of its airing on the first day...so for most part of the next 30 mins I was really puzzled and kept wondering..."Yeh Tia Ahuja kaun hai? And why is this girl going on like Tia Ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi!! ????? Why is this name TIA so important!!"LOL Ermm I was so dumb... that it didn't strike for once that the girl speaking could be none other than TIA AHUJA herself!!Shocked For few episodes there was some problem with her voice but later I got used to it. And yes Shweta was very very good as Tia.Smile

What can I say about Ashi? Well I was shocked and very pleasantly surprised by her first appearance. I had NEVER EVER seen such a character as hers on Indian TV before. And back then I never knew that one day I would come to love this crazy girl with RED hair sooo much..!!!.Smile . Acting wise I must admit that Priya had really really matured with time and we got to see her emote such strong emotions sooo gracefully later on..Thumbs Up

Ranvir...was good. In fact I liked him more in the initial episodes before his character was overburdened with all the rona dhona..later on. Karan looked exactly like a seventeen yr old. SmileWhat had happened with Ranvir's dad in the story was really sad and at least after watching the first episode I had gotten pretty interested in this revenge plot. But later on that interest had waned pretty much thanks to the CVs..but that's a different story.

Now, last but not the least...I come to the so called Casanova...womanizer...corrupted Yuvraj Dev.
Personally I thought that Raj was the best as far as acting was concerned in the 1st epi. Yuvi was pretty interesting and something in me had told me that Yuvi was not all that inside and there was definitely a deeper side to his otherwise flamboyant nature.Smile But no...NO I never suspected that he would become so much dear  me and NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I SUSPECT THAT I WOULD BE ONE SOOO MUCH IN LOVE WITH AY!! And yet i am so proud to be an AY shipper .
Big smileEmbarrassed

All the other characters from Latty to MP and from Varun to Naakool were so unique in their own rights and Oh!! How can anybody forget Sonia Ray and Sumeet Ahuja...? So by the time the clock struck 9 pm I knew I would come back the very next day for the very next episodeBig smile. Who knew that I was going to experience something totally out of this world for the first time on Indian television.Clap

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 21 January 2013 at 10:33am

rega24hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

rega24 Senior Member
rega24
rega24

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyaa_1985

Okay for starters..I really didn't know that REMIX actually happened to be a remake of the Argentinian and the Mexican show. So it was pretty new to me. The whole concept, the characters, their lingoes, lifestyles..everything attracted me toward the serial and the fact that I too was in High School at that time fueled my interest for the serial. By the time REMIX ended I too had started my grads. So for me too it was a coming of the age experience. 

I had already missed the first 30 mins of its airing on the first day...so for most part of the next 30 mins I was really puzzled and kept wondering..."Yeh Tia Ahuja kaun hai? And why is this girl going on like Tia Ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nahi!! ????? Why is this name TIA so important!!"LOL Ermm I was so dumb... that it didn't strike for once that the girl speaking could be none other than TIA AHUJA herself!!Shocked For few episodes there was some problem with her voice but later I got used to it. And yes Shweta was very very good as Tia.Smile

What can I say about Ashi? Well I was shocked and very pleasantly surprised by her first appearance. I had NEVER EVER seen such a character as hers on Indian TV before. And back then I never knew that one day I would come to love this crazy girl with RED hair sooo much..!!!.Smile . Acting wise I must admit that Priya had really really matured with time and we got to see her emote such strong emotions sooo gracefully later on..Thumbs Up

Ranvir...was good. In fact I liked him more in the initial episodes before his character was overburdened with all the rona dhona..later on. Karan looked exactly like a seventeen yr old. SmileWhat had happened with Ranvir's dad in the story was really sad and at least after watching the first episode I had gotten pretty interested in this revenge plot. But later on that interest had waned pretty much thanks to the CVs..but that's a different story.

Now, last but not the least...I come to the so called Casanova...womanizer...corrupted Yuvraj Dev.
Personally I thought that Raj was the best as far as acting was concerned in the 1st epi. Yuvi was pretty interesting and something in me had told me that Yuvi was not all that inside and there was definitely a deeper side to his otherwise flamboyant nature.Smile But no...NO I never suspected that he would become so much dear  me and NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS DID I SUSPECT THAT I WOULD BE ONE SOOO MUCH IN LOVE WITH AY!! And yet i am so proud to be an AY shipper .
Big smileEmbarrassed

All the other characters from Latty to MP and from Varun to Naakool were so unique in their own rights and Oh!! How can anybody forget Sonia Ray and Sumeet Ahuja...? So by the time the clock struck 9 pm I knew I would come back the very next day for the very next episodeBig smile. Who knew that I was going to experience something totally out of this world for the first time on Indian television.Clap

1st episode was just fantabulous.i always thought why there is no youth show on Indian tv n i always felt bored due to saas-bahu dramas all the timeLOLThnkfully.. remix change the trend  n finally.. we hav our the youth show.It's music catch my interest 2 watch it,its title track gav me goosebumps when it was new Smile

Ok now coming 2 the episode,Ashi caught my interest at 1st sight,her red hair n lingos lik  hey bhaggu n duh- duh so fresh n new.I think Ashi is the only character which lead this show going intrestinglySmile

Yuvi was not my psnd at tht time,he was so spoilt brat n womanizer,his luk was really cool but i just hate his nature at tht time.Timly he changed n i thought he was not so bad n we both r mad for Music,he didn't let his guitar touched by other n i also don't let anyone touch my instrumentsLOLHe was facing problems due to his father for taking music as a proffesion n i also but not due to father bt bcs of other problems n i hop  i will fulfill my dream some dayCryOh no i'm getting too emotional now n over-reacting alsoLOLTongue

Now coming to Ranuu,hmmm he was cute n mature,i lik his character but not his overacting some time but after some time karan became mature in his acting also.He luks gud at present time n became my 1st crush alsoDay Dreaming  Blushing And yes, i had gotten interested in revenge plot.I felt tht what he will gonna do to sumit n her daughter?? bcs he was so angry young manLOL

Tia was so horrible when she goes faint n say 'tia ahuja hona koi aisi waisi baat nhin'Duh-duh!!
But inspite of all this,her character is also very new n style mantra,she luks so cute.Shweta managed this role fantasticallySmile

And yes, Characters Vrinda,MP,Latty,nakul n Varun was so unique at their own.Sonia-sumeet,hillarious couple...Sonia was superb at her role n her wrds  lik mummum so cute but when she says Sumit name wrongly to tease was awesomeLOL

Conclusion-All the characters in this was unique n the story was also a very new concept tht why remix rocks forever Star

And thnx for tolerating my over bak-bakLOL

Edited by rega24 - 22 January 2013 at 8:45am

riyaa_1985hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thank you Riya for uploading here now i m going to download all the epds now... and plzz post the first part download link too...
riyaa_1985 IF-Rockerz
riyaa_1985
riyaa_1985

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AY_RHr4eVer

thank you Riya for uploading here now i m going to download all the epds now... and plzz post the first part download link too...

Hi!! you can download the vids directly from Youtube using YT downloader. Let me know if u r unable to do so then I will put up the downloadable link.

Go to top