IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hi buddies Big smile
recently on d the Official TBP page on fb. . was a ques
10 yrs hence what do u think KD wud be?
Well d ques stuck in my head!!
n I came up wid this!!
so what do u think . . what are d Buddies destined to be?
keep thinking!!!! Wink
love
Rads

Edited by Sweet_violet - 19 January 2013 at 7:09am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa101veds275Anikz003joshyalbinaAlBz..Satarupa..AdryItsMe_Ammukeshiya..WitchGrave....Amina..-Lizzie-..-Ayesshhaa-..Fahadkrazywishsnowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 yrs Hence:Buddies OS" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
10 yrs Hence

The Allumini Meet

10 yrs . . . I cant Believe its been only 10 yrs since d last tym I saw. . . My jokers. . My lyf. . . seems like decades back. . . . Yes . . I've been in touch wid them, yes I' ve been traking their wherabts. . but no . . we. .havent Met face to face even once!!
Rather I 've just been in d background. . . silently supporting them , encouraging them. . .n they r such Brats . . Whenever they r in any kind of trouble. . any kind of confusion. . they call me up. . regardless of day/ tym. . n many times I've to remind them that I'm married now. . though my Wife, she's so understanding she never says a word. . she simply smiles. . n lets me be their Mentor, their Guide 1st. . who m I?
Jaitley, Anirudh Jaitly. . Principal, Royal Academy
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
The roar of d public made her feel both nervous as well as excited at d same time. .
yes that's what she wanted In her lyf n much more
she'd finally got Recognition
ppl Admired Her . .
girls envied her .
ppl aspired to be some1 like her!!!
Gone was d Anya's charm
now ppl knew Her as Kiya Gujral . . The's Diva's elder sister!!
Yes Kiya had made it big. . ..she was a Singing Diva. !!!!. . .
As soon as her performance ended. . she scanned d VIP section. . She'd herself got tickets for them all!!
As she searched she spotted Them. . ofcourse RV wasnt in d crowd. . he was at d backstage. .   waiting for his Turn. . he wud be performing live too. . jus like her. . but right now her Eyes were acanning some1 else all together!!
Her Heart skipped a beat. . He made it Big smile
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
She was sitting by owindow . . . thoughtfully looking at her schedule of d week. . .
how was she suppose to ... . . @ d same tym her eyes reached for d watch again n again
she was abt to pack her things up when her phone rang
" Moti I waiting for u outside. . u know where"
" u're late again. . . when will u learn to be on tym Nonu" she snapped. . n cont" M coming"
saying she neatly piled up d papers in her hand
making sure everything was in place. . she left her perfectly neat n organised . . Cabin of her office
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##########@@@@##@@#@@#@@%
She was surrounded by different fabric materials. . .. n was having a tough tym searching d right material . . ." OMG!! I thing Sattin will do but I m confused coz even Shiffon looks fine"
############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@************++++++:::::::::
He was sitting in his elaborate office. . sipping coffee. . from 1 hand n typing @ a furious speed on d Lappy in front of him!!!
suddenly his phone rang
" sattin or Shiffon"
" err. . what?". . he asked in a confused tone no hi no hello. . forget abt how r u. . simply Sattin or Shiffon!!
Thats Juhi for u. . .Shaking his head he replied" Whatever suits more Juhi Sahiba"
@@@@@@@@@@@@##########&&&&&%%&%
"1,2,3,4. . . gud going girls, now take a round of d ground" shouted Bobby" u all r tough. . show them them u can do much better"
#############&&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@#########
" Sir. . Mr. Pratham Punj. . . .the candidates r here for d interview. . shout I send them?""
" Yes , Yes ofcourse" Piddi gave a naughty smirk. . tym for some fun. .
@@@@@@@@@?^^^?^''
Kiya came out of d concert only to find Policemen lined on both sides to saveguard her from d wild crowd surrounding. . n within a few seconds. . her Fiance was standing next to her. . on seeing. . him. . each n every policeman saluted him as the 2 passed by to reach for His Car. .
" You didnt have to do that Stoneface" Kiya teased
" Oh these men. . dont worry Chicklet ,they arent here for ur security. . .   they r here for mine. . " he chuckled. . n Cont." Ur parents were specific they wanted d Best of d Best for ur Security. . .so I Appointed d Best of d Best for u"
" n who' s that" Kiya asked playfully. . knowing fully well what might come out of his sensous Mouth
"me myself. . " He winked @ her
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@$?}[^^
Venue: RA auditorium
Occasion: Alluminii Meet
Aah finally d day had come. . The Day I was looking fwd to. . .The Allumini Meet
d Day I get to meet My Jokers
D day I got to meet my Mentor Rama Sir n Naina Ma
D day I get to meet my worst enemy Banga Sir
Yes I was more than excited to meet to all. .
I finally wanted to prove my Pt. to d world. .
Not only Was Royal Numero Uno Once again . . my Jokers had held my Head High wid Pride all of them were excelling in their respective fields... .
It was like a huge milestone of my own lyf!!
The 1 st person to enter were none other then the 1 couple. . who' s love for eachother. .n their Gracefulness, elegance hadnt diminiahed a bit. . It was none other that Rama Sir n Naina Ma. . walking side by side. . wid Oh so much of Elan of their own. . . !!
Next to arrive were a bunch of old n new students. . they came upto me n Wished me respectfully. .
But my eyes were Searching for them. . for them all. . when Banga sir along wid Vats came by. . what struck me was d fact that both of them Still had d same relationship
Vats still being a chamcha of Banga. . n Banga still holding an air of pride of what? only he might know
I simply smirked back @ him. . giving him his Look baxk only wid higher intensity
Finally I spotted them . . Piddi n Bobby . . no wait
Mr. n Mrs. Punj. . ..
Piddi. . err. . Pratham Punj was now d owner of Animax, one of India's Leading . animation sites
while Mrs. Babita Punj was Owner of Mumbai's 1st ever Exclusive Women Gym Chain as well as Coach of d Mumbai under 19 girl's Football team!!
Next to arrive were Samar n Juhi
They'd been dating each other since school days. ..but their status still was In-a- Relationship
aah well. . Samar was CEO, XYZ Softwares. . . he'd started wid being a software engineer. . in d same company he now proudly owned
@ d same tym along wid his Chacha He had also opened a chain of their own sweet n confectionary stores all across Mumbai
Juhi. . on d other hand had become a fashion designer n now proudly Owned a Girl's clothing Brand" Pretty Woman"
Next Ones to Arrive were JJ's Personal Favourites. . .
KD- Kiya& RV- Panchhi arrived @ d same tym. . appartly they'd come together. .
KD Dressed in a Black Leather Jacket. . beneath which U cud see a white Shirt. . n Denim Blue Jeans
While RV sported a casual look . . wearing a white tee. . n a denim blue jeans. . hung on his Left shoulder was a beige Coat
The Girls were drapped. . elegantly. .   
Both RV n Kiya were Singing sensations. . . performing live or Recording in studios. .
RV's latest Album was a huge hit
while Kiya had recently Sung a Super Hit song of a Recently Released Blockbuster movie
While Panchhi was d owner of " Kreations" one of d beat event management Co. Offering d widest Range of Choices
Coming to KD . . he had Topped in d IPS. . ( Indian Police Services) Exams. . n was Supritendent of Police. . . Mumbai
Both KiSha n RaHi were engaged n were soon going to get married
When I introduced them all to d Crowd gathered for d Allumini Meet
I cudnt help but feel proud of my 8 gems. . n I didnt even realize when a tear Tickled down my cheek
All of them willingly gave an extra-ordinary speech to d applauding Crowd. . none of them Forgetting to give Credits to Rama Sir n Me!!
What I liked d most??
Despites of reaching such gr8 heights all d 8 of them were later seen . . laughing n giggling together remembering d old times. . d pranks they played. .
d plans they made. .
their fighting on stupid things
They might have become famous
but in their hearts they were all d same
n no there wasnt any air of Superiority in them coz. . they knew n I knew . . that they had all reached their Goal d hard way

Edited by Sweet_violet - 20 January 2013 at 5:10am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

jennifermorganaaw1505My_loveis_gonedeepa101veds275Anikz003Nihsonallseasonrainkriyansh_tanyakittu_arshajoshyalbinaAlBzmoonlitnisha..-DeViLiA-..muzzy_skAdryItsMe_Ammu..Satarupa..taniya_dostiiarshifan2012ArShiDelenaShrutikaSwaRonCavingInLet-It-Goashred12..WitchGrave..Fahadkrazywish-Lizzie-..Amina....-Ayesshhaa-..BrashCandy

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
rads plz jaldi update karna,Smile
 jst really cant wait to read itBig smile

Aishu_Kisha

Goldie

Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update.Big smile

ItsMe_Ammu

IF-Dazzler

ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Update real fast...

Adry

IF-Dazzler

Adry

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Yeah i read that one too on fb...one of the options was that KD would be a government spy...that would be so cool!!!Day Dreaming
Anyway update soon RadsLOL

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
cant wait aaj hi update karna yr...but big update plzzzApprove

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Radhu I'm highly inactive at the moment and I don't know when will I come but can you please pm me when you update. Don't wanna miss this or any of ur work. 

Lots of love 

DhwaniHug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.