Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

susmita42

Groupbie

susmita42

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
what do u think guys?
i think tota weds meina is great,
when i saw the promo for it i thought it was rubbish but when i saw the show it was gd:)
tottely love it <3SmileHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAwayPriyaBB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tota Weds Meina is gr8 xD" in Tota Weds Maina forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by susmita42

what do u think guys?
i think tota weds meina is great,
when i saw the promo for it i thought it was rubbish but when i saw the show it was gd:)
tottely love it <3SmileHeart
Hope it continue. Great story , wish them all the luck. I like gaurav , since jassi days .

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
The promo didn't really do justice to the show. In fact, the promo just introduced the characters and that's it. But yeah the show is awesome!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.