Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

i thought vikram and raveena tack could have been useful for parichay now 

i would have liked if kunal and siddhi would have produced a child for raveena and vikram Wink

it would have given 

sinal romance Embarrassed

second c night for kunal and siddhiEmbarrassed

lot of family emotionsSmile

more focus on familySmile

also end of vira track  means end of vikram track also in some  way  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vira" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
hi

i think they were planning a surrogate mother track for vira. That would shown a love triangle for vira and the surrogate mother

i dont want to see sinal give they kid to vira . 

i think in the article it states that prerna is still associated for the show for few more months ie march 2013, so they can show and vik track before that

norzar

Edited by norzar - 19 January 2013 at 6:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karthi173-Hima-

nuut

IF-Rockerz

nuut

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

i think they were planning a surrogate mother track for vira. That would shown a love triangle for vira and the surrogate mother

i think in the article it states that prerna is still associated for the show for few more months ie march 2013, so they can show and vik track before that

norzar

they could have shown kunal and siddhi saving raveena marriage  by giving their child to them 

i thought this is how sinal could play a role in their track 

however vira track could  have brought lot of family emotions and drama and positivity 

also it could have shifted attention from those villains to vira ,chopra family and sinal unity 

vira track has lot of potential 

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

agree noreen.Big smile...no more sacrifices from leads...Cry.Wink if they want to show surrogate mother track,,,then they can show it as separate track not with sinal...,Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuut

I have seen your comment on another post about Vira as well and I am compelled to comment.. Please don't mind as you have said your POV and I am saying mine!

they could have shown kunal and siddhi saving raveena marriage  by giving their child to them 

I am sorry but Whats with your obsession of Sinal giving their child to Vira? Why should Sinal give a child to Vira? First of all, I don't want Sinal to have any more children! Atleast not so soon again.. and even if they did, why should they give their child to Vira? I would HATE such a track!

i thought this is how sinal could play a role in their track 

Are you kidding me? Its because of Vira that Sinal are in so much mess in the first place and they don't have the minimum decency to apologize to Sinal for all the crapfest they generated not to mention keeping the truth about Rohit's death from Kunal for so many years! Even if there is a Vira track which I pray there shouldn't be, I want Sinal to NOT be involved in their track.

however vira track could  have brought lot of family emotions and drama and positivity 

What kind of positivity are you talking about? Can you please elaborate because as far as I can remember Raveena only created problems for Sinal and its because of her and Richa taking advantage of those situations that there is negativity in the show in the first place!

also it could have shifted attention from those villains to vira ,chopra family and sinal unity 

Vira got a lot of attention preleap with their marriage track, Raveena-Rohit EMA track and their MUs clearing track. Raveena has always used Sid for her benefit and never even thought of helping Sinal when they were going thru the worst phase of their life. It was Viks who wanted to help Sinal.. but he too was of no use when Sid was arrested for a crime she did not even commit. I don't want ANY attention on Vira same way as I don't want any attention on Richa and Diwans! Viks is fine as long as he is alone and I seriously don't want Raveena back!

vira track has lot of potential 

I beg to differ.. Vira track will kill what is left of the show as well!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya7898sarah_singhsuperVPradsrainbowgirljay_bpmkalpanaR

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I am ok with the absence of vira

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhrainbowgirljay_bpm

superV

superV

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Good idea!! Not for this show!! Never want it to be implemented!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhjay_bpm

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I dnt want ViRa to be back in this show in the first place...so no question of any track involving them arises...I am absolutely happy with their absence...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top