Qubool Hai

Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
The user name shaz2009 cos that's my name Shanaz but Shaz for short and 2009 as I joined that year and my dp is of Karan(well just changed it today) as since this show am loving him even more than ever.He rocked as DR Armaan but he's rocking it even more as Asad Ahmed Khan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Nice topic for discussion!

My username is LoveRosh because its almost like a signature or a sign, like as if i would sign letters or notes, i always say Love Rosh so i thought of making it my username

Urm my dp has been since 08 or 09 i think of MaYur from mjht days. Mayank nupur of miley jab hum tun for those that dont know. This is because they were the first couple i was OBSSESSED with since i joined IF, and became one of my all tine favs. I loved many couples and still do but for my my FAV of favs and first obssession is and will remain until i change my mind hahaha mayur!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009Ipkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogon

suds.

IF-Dazzler

suds.

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Well, the username I wanted was taken already, and I didn't know what to use, so I asked a guy cousin to help me out.
That was a bad idea, cause now I'm stuck with AussieChick till I find a bettah name :P
As for my dp, I'm obbsessed with everything one direction :P
So it's zayn Malik for now, tommorow it might be Harry Styles or somfin :P

shaz2009Ipkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogon

arshiluv78

Groupbie

arshiluv78

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
well  my name is becuz i luv arshi and my pic is for the same reason ive gotten to lazy to change i had it since i made the account lol!!!!!!!!

shaz2009GodhuliLogon

shy_chick

shy_chick

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
My name is shy_chick because I am usually very shy about posting on india forums (this is my 27th post ever) and I usually just press the LIKE button. O yeah it's chick because I'm a girl. :P
 My DP has not changed since this episode of IPKKND because I couldn't help but think of how adorable Arshi looks while sleeping!!! I love Qubool Hai so when there is just a really really really adorable AsYa scene (cuz they r just adorbs in general) I'll probably change it.

shaz2009GodhuliLogon

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Myself Ravjot. My ID is -Ravjot- because...I got tired of people asking me for my nameLOL It used to be ravioli_11 thoughLOL As for my DP, like the side avatar thing or the display pic when you go to my profile? Cuz the side one, TK made and it's super pretty and it has my name on itLOL The other one, a friend of mine made and it's prettyLOL Oh and I made it that during the fall to go with the seasons =)

shaz2009Problem_ChildGodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
love reading others.. :)

I was first normal godhuli12 .. then when barun decided to leave i thought there would be no more sarun .. so kept sarun with it .. I did not know that IPK would be finished.. Now i cant change my id until one year :( ..

and My DP and avatar is from IPK with sarun.. I wont change it ever ( I promised myself) but will change the signature .. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
My name Deepali and My user name also pointing out it TongueWink
I think you knew very well to see my signature & DP that I am a huge fan of Karan tacker and Arhi/Sarun but KSG is My forever Crush from DMG and his Pair with  surbi make More beautiful
and Awesome...Amazing chemistry between themDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.