Qubool Hai

Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Mu name is ..DamonCrazy.. because I'm crazy about Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries.

My DP keeps changing, but right now is of Varun Dhawan because damn...he's taken over my heart & mind currently<3<3<3. Save the portion for Damon that isROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Well, my name is archi. So there is no story behind it. And about 02 I couldn't make id after trying for 2 months:-O:-O. Because I use my mobile. That's why 02:-P. And I like baby krishna a lot. He is sooo cute. I just love baby krishna. So that is my dp.

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
well i like elena from vampire diaries and about crystal..
i was making my fb account ,i want some unique name ,suddenly i saw at my ptcl and there was written crystal..so from there my name came into biengLOL.crystalalena.Big smile
and about my dp i like katrina and anushka and love them together in jb tk hy jaan.and some ppl can see my profile dp of ian somerhalder.i like him as damon..Smile

Edited by crystalalena - 20 January 2013 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogon

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
My name is of course my real name: Rishani, my DP is Rani Mukherjee coz i'm a gr8 fan of her & my fav actress since i've watched KKHH when i was little! Smile

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
my name is mansi and from there came nisa...and i love ksg amd ranbir kapoor very much so from there came their intials rk!:-D

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Nyc idea!!
Username -- nits_viratholic cz mt nick name is nits and m crazzilllyyy addicted and in luv wid Virat kohli...!
And dp of ksg as i luvv him tooo...!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1-Rashi

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
cute post :) 

Dulcet means, Pleasing to the ear; melodious. or something like that :D

and currently my dp is a arjuhi gif, because yesterday was the 4th anniversary of KMH :) and its my first show that i watched so yeah :D.. but mostly i have in my dp ksg or atif :) my most favs celebs

Ipkknd-ki-fan1rahmona_pakswe

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
My name is Roma but sometimes my parents or friends call me romie :p and well the username 'romiebee2002' I had made in the year 2002 for my first first email addressLOL i felt like a bee hoping from here and there and found it pretty constructive then so I stuck with it ROFL

BTW you dp is nice :D

My dp that I changed last night ofcourse is of KSG don't care if he had 5 gf's or 2 wives just know that he is One heck of a hot looking guy who has these cute moments like this one in my display pic 
'main neeche baithe gaya? OH SHIT'

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.