Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 11)

PuRpLe.DiVa Senior Member
PuRpLe.DiVa
PuRpLe.DiVa

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
My Username Iz PuRpLe.DiVa...Az U Can C...Its Coz I Jst Luv D Colour Purple...It Attracts Mee D Mst N My DP Keeps Changing...Rytt Nww Iam Luvin TaaRey Track N So Yes Its A TaaRey 1 Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hi, I'm Priya! I've been on IF since 2007 but I've never really commented a lot- been watching mostly Zee TV shows since 2007 until my family finally got a package with other channels and I fell in love with IPKKND on Star Plus! 

I'm 22 and from the US, in the Chicago area.

Other than QH I also watch Balika Vadhu, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, and Pavitra Rishta, but lately I'm not liking the tracks on those shows so I'm more or less exclusively watching QH nowadays :)

Edited by Rhapsody - 25 January 2013 at 4:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAIpkknd-ki-fan1

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My name is Pari...the display name though says trouble_006...its been my id ever since my orkutting days...trouble coz I ws known as musibat n 006 lyk Bond's 007Cool (6th jan is my dob u c)
n the dp is of KSG (ofcourse)...which says its not his fault dat he's irresistably adorable..which is totally true...n he does have d most adorable expressions in itDay Dreaming...
My fav shows till date-Remix,LRL(Season I),DMG(Season I),Castle n currently Qubool Hai...

Edited by trouble_006 - 26 January 2013 at 2:51am
christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
My DP has Karan Singh Grover and his real life wife, because they're my favorite couple. Although I can't guarantee that it will not change AsYa soon :P <3 love them!
Zoya2550 Senior Member
Zoya2550
Zoya2550

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
My name is Zoya as my parents love this name alot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i also love zoya from qubool hai as we have same names TongueTongue

numi12 Senior Member
numi12
numi12

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Well, name is Numita as my display name says..and I love Jared Leto, he is the complete package of good looks, talent and charm just like Ksg.
spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
my name is spoorthi ,can make out from my display name
i love arnav and khushi a lot and a huge fan of IPKKND,so its my profile picBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA

SecretSapphire IF-Sizzlerz
SecretSapphire
SecretSapphire

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
ah nice topic lovely
Well I have recently changed my name and DP
my previous name was PariNain and there was a big story behind that name
actually not a big story a small one
ok here I go
when I joined IF that was because of Geet I mean Geet hui sab se parayi and I am very bad when it comes to user name. I don't want to use my original name. luckily there was playing Lucky Boy song on the TV and there was Nain pari tu daikh and Bingo. yes I got my IF screen name. So I tried nainpari but it was already taken so I used PariNain then
Now abt my new name
My friend Anshra(a famous writer of Geet forum)  never liked my name so she searched this nick for me and forced me to change it.
DP credit also goes to her. she is a happy devil now because she worked hard on the name and DP even on the siggies too.
so here is the hidden story of my Nick and DP.
hope I did not annoy you ppl with this boring story of the cretion of my nick Wink LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index