Qubool Hai

Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

xotiknishta

xotiknishta

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Well,my name is Nishta and I live in Mauritius,surrounded by sea,sand and sun,hence exotic weather, which is my display name xotiknishta.. I'm a fan of IPKKND as well, and I love offscreen masti along with the friendship of Barun and Sanaya, which is in my DP Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
My display name is MjhtFan_Mahima cause i am a mjht fan especially mayur and mjht brought me to this forum

My display pic is of a girl in rain with my name as i love rain

P.s i joined this forum today but have been a silent member since long

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
my DP is of shivin narang...and name is luvushivnin1 becoz im a huge huge fan lover...everything of shivin narang...i luv him so so so much that i cant express it in words... 

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
My username! Well, I love Bruno Mars, so that wasn't very difficult. I have been through a period, misunderstanding my love for Bruno, I thought I was obsessed, but I everytime I hear something realated to him or see him, my heart feels like flying. It is love. I know it. -He just doesn't yet, don't wrry he will...-
 <-- My future husband.

<-- This is my DP at the moment.
I don't think I will ever change it. Uhm, my favourite colour is red and I love the rain. I am hopelessey romantic too, so all together you get this.

Edited by BrunoMars - 24 January 2013 at 8:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aishu-preetipc

Lifu18

Goldie

Lifu18

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
My nickname is Lifu so i used that as my name with my fav number 18 in it. 18 has always been lucky for me and i loved number 18 since i was a kid and to my luck my hubby's b day is also on  an 18 Big smile. i loved the latest promo of qabool hai  and loved the part  were asad shields zoya from the goons while they threaten with swords so i have a pic of the that pary as my DP for now . i love asya, asya rocks

Edited by Lifu18 - 26 January 2013 at 11:47am

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Well my nickname is maana so its my username n my dp is from one of best scenes from IPK, the Teri Meri dance sequence. I love arshi alot so my dps are more or less of arshi only.

Edited by maana - 25 January 2013 at 1:10am

-Aishu-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishu-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
My name is Aishwarya. :)

Well, I just kept my username to be Aishu_VirMan since Aishu's my nickname & I'm a VirMan fan and my DP is of AsYa since I adore their chemistry and ya, I love them. Day Dreaming

Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 25 January 2013 at 3:06am

N33MA

Goldie

N33MA

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Well N33MA coz that's my name in a funky way lol & the dp is the evergreen Jodi Arnav and Khushi coz honestly they are the best , miss ipkknd :$

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.