Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, my name is archi. So there is no story behind it. And about 02 I couldn't make id after trying for 2 months:-O:-O. Because I use my mobile. That's why 02:-P. And I like baby krishna a lot. He is sooo cute. I just love baby krishna. So that is my dp.
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i like elena from vampire diaries and about crystal..
i was making my fb account ,i want some unique name ,suddenly i saw at my ptcl and there was written crystal..so from there my name came into bieng๐Ÿ˜†.crystalalena.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and about my dp i like katrina and anushka and love them together in jb tk hy jaan.and some ppl can see my profile dp of ian somerhalder.i like him as damon..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by crystalalena - 11 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My name is of course my real name: Rishani, my DP is Rani Mukherjee coz i'm a gr8 fan of her & my fav actress since i've watched KKHH when i was little! ๐Ÿ˜Š
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
my name is mansi and from there came nisa...and i love ksg amd ranbir kapoor very much so from there came their intials rk!:-D
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nyc idea!!
Username -- nits_viratholic cz mt nick name is nits and m crazzilllyyy addicted and in luv wid Virat kohli...!
And dp of ksg as i luvv him tooo...!
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cute post :) 

Dulcet means, Pleasing to the ear; melodious. or something like that :D

and currently my dp is a arjuhi gif, because yesterday was the 4th anniversary of KMH :) and its my first show that i watched so yeah :D.. but mostly i have in my dp ksg or atif :) my most favs celebs
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My name is Roma but sometimes my parents or friends call me romie :p and well the username 'romiebee2002' I had made in the year 2002 for my first first email address๐Ÿ˜† i felt like a bee hoping from here and there and found it pretty constructive then so I stuck with it ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW you dp is nice :D

My dp that I changed last night ofcourse is of KSG don't care if he had 5 gf's or 2 wives just know that he is One heck of a hot looking guy who has these cute moments like this one in my display pic 
'main neeche baithe gaya? OH SHIT'
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Username Is Silver Fairy. I Love Fairies. (:
And Surbhi Is My DP Pic. I Love Her Acting As Sweet Zoya. (:
My DP Keeps Changing. But For Now Iam Sticking With Zoya DPs.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
My name is sanjukta so is my user name.And abt dp i m a big fan of drashti dhami so i use hr pic as dp.
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My name is AKlover101 because I really, really like Ashish Kapoor from Dekha ek Khwab!
And my display picture is a picture of Siddharth Malhotra, who plays the role of Abhimanyu in Student of the Year! I really like Sid :))