Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
mine is of KSG obviously..
as i m born to love him

Its nice one

My dp displays my own  name and dob...picture is of Ashish Kapoor as I am his biga big fan lolz

Those who can see video avs again it contains scenes from dekha ek khwab a show now off air and my fav. jodi Udayveer played by Ashish kapoor and Mnayata played by Priyal Gore

I have just started liking Qubool Hai and watched its all episodes all in one go a week before...am in love with Zoya ,the way she tries to be good but always end up creating mess dragging Asad with herself always unknowingly... lolz

Lovely DP, just loved it and username is cute too

my DP is random but hope i'll change it soon
My DP depicts my most memorable day i.e. my meeting with KSG and the name eternal1234 cause KSG is eternally gonna be my favourite actor on Indian Television
Hey cool post!! ðŸ˜‰
Well that's my name, actually the short form and the pic, oh well Cus I LOOOVE Zoya!! And remember this scene, that day actually when she was getting him to say sorry then he scared her and finally she. Hung the phone from the roof top. Lol day!!
Ok my user name is trulynandini.nandini is my name and truly,i dnt know it just popped into my head and my dp has arshi coz i love them.
hmmm Interesting...
M Angel as my name 😆..hahhahahahahah not real wali Angel ...🤣 ðŸ¤£ samajhne ki galti b mat karna...

N about dp just heart broken 🥺cuz of my Fav pair KRIYAANSH...but lets not disscuss this happy happy forum m happy happy rehna chahye...🤗😉

Stephy is my name and hence the userID.

My display pic has a cat... because I do like cats and I just randomly put this pic when I first joined IF and never bothered to change it.
my display name is my surname n ma birthday date n dp is I m huge ipkknd fan n love sarun so they are on dp
Well my user name is a sort of alter ego for me Rockerchic. quite boring in real life and all that. 

My DP is a statement that I'm not a hater. It's a long story why I have that DP. ðŸ˜† I should probably change it since it no longer holds good ðŸ˜›