Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Ola!

So we all have really nice display names and pictures.. But what's the story behind it?

Come on Qubool Hai fans time to share your stories!!!!

My Dispaly name as you can see it's IPKKND-ki-fan1 it's because I'm also a huge fan of IPKKND (no comparison please)

And my DP as you an see I hav changed it, because last night episode compelled me too!!!

BTW: who likes my new DP?

Come on Qubool Hai Forum Wasio!! Share your story!!

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

shy_chickSerialKiller002AphroditefallenMahi92ojas143ShRuThIDDiannumi12Anikz003PuRpLe.DiVafee-feekari_1-Deepali-Saimaa.HpinkstarsSanju_ARainEternal1234-Tannu-havokhotlineSaHillover101N33MAKrystal001..nisaluvrk..luvushivin1kandygroverflowergardenVIRMANbestBarmeenForeverchristiandior.SunriseGreenBarunkidewanishaz2009JiahKaJenWhenInRomeluv_virmansophie420-Aishu-Archi02...Tanu...starsanjanaKulfiBai...Mallu...Forum.Maniacteja0102..Rach.niksidfanherms_angelJyo_Ksgshewolf.Siddhi_zara-KSG-malikrahmona_pakswecrazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictEndurancecrystalalenaShanUlas_Ms.Foxy.Angel_raneeb--epiPhobia--GodhuliLogonharshdb.Dulcetromiebee2002QH_DDEJ_Fanshanakyasharanundisclosed-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Let's talk about us! Our DPs and Display Names :D" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nyc dp
love ur dp...asya sooo adorable

my name is Fatemah (Ftae/ Fatti)
my username means like n an ectasy of hapiness
my dp keeps changing...i love van persie...a great football player
n i love rishbala, asya and arshi...

Edited by EternalFrission - 23 January 2013 at 8:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAKrystal001...Tanu...starsanjanaIpkknd-ki-fan1spoorthiGodhuliLogonshanakyasharanharshdbromiebee2002

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Zahara because that's my name!

It used to be a picture of Chad Michael Murray because I love him. But now it's Harshad because duh, I like him as Raghav LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tharaniiKrystal001N33MA...Tanu...starsanjanaIpkknd-ki-fan1Siddhi_romiebee2002shanakyasharanharshdb

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Well...for my name..there is no story behind it lol..it is my real name

My DP i love karan and i found this pic very beautiful so i used it

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

N33MAKrystal001Ipkknd-ki-fan1...Tanu...Archi02starsanjanaMisHumptyDumptyspoorthiSiddhi_romiebee2002harshdbshanakyasharan

KulfiBai

IF-Rockerz

KulfiBai

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Ooh, great idea! Smile

Well, I love Kulfi, hence the name.

And...I love lassi, hence the DP.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ojas143Jaren93.Krystal001BarunkidewaniIpkknd-ki-fan1...Tanu...starsanjanaMisHumptyDumptyGodhuliLogonshanakyasharanharshdbromiebee2002

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
my names shanakyasharan cause i am a shanak yasharan fan from d serial rang badalt iodhani hence d name...

my dp keeps changing cause of KaBhis awesome offscreen pics everydayLOL this is my new favouritist one nowEmbarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi92Krystal001N33MAKulfiBaistarsanjanaIpkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogonharshdbromiebee2002

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
My name Oishi...Obviously LOL

And DP...Ofcourse KSG Day Dreaming And the pic is when he won award Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Krystal001starsanjanaIpkknd-ki-fan1harshdbromiebee2002

Ksgian4lyf

Ksgian4lyf

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
My name is ksgian4lyf coz im obviously one ;) and displayy is asad and zoya just because they are my fav couple :*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Krystal001starsanjanaIpkknd-ki-fan1GodhuliLogonharshdbromiebee2002

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.