CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 32

-dear10-

IF-Stunnerz

-dear10-

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
congo to  cid team and fans Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromdebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Congo to CID team Party
The longest running crime show on Indian television everHug

visromdebasree04

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Tommorrow is the actual anniversary.. Smile

As Asto said, we fans are the reason the show is still running.. I am sure they realise it too. No wonder they are nice and warm to our friends who visit them...Tongue

astonishdebasree04

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Congrats to CID team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hoho!
world record holder!
kudos!

debasree04

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hey Mini 
Have you been watching CID for long
whats your first episode

debasree04

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
didi ive been watching CID since aged 4 or something
actually i dont remember
parents watched it..well watching it even now
what abt u?

debasree04

Soni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Soni.

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I don't remember my first episode but it was at the end of 2009 because once on a Friday i went to my cousins house to stay there overnight and she introduced me to CID and i said Ok chalo lets what is this crime stuff all about. I was really impressed with the technology they used and i also loved the burueu and they way they catched criminals was awesome. After that day i tried to watch it regularly but i was never free on a Friday or say it in other words i was engrossed in other serials even though i did not like them. From 2010 to end of 2011 i tried my best to watch the episodes but sadly there were hardly on free view because i never had Sony only Starplus. I couldn't recognize any of the actors except Satam sir because i saw him in two movies and i didnt take much notice of the characters either i just watched it for the cases. Luckily at the end of year 2011 we moved house and we got a new television set so we could watch every channel but by then i kind of forgot about CID because there were some serials that were on air. I started watching CID every episode from Lapata Bache ka. I didnt take much notice of part 1 but part 2 singing scene was awesome and i love trio from there on. From there on i took notice of the characters and each and every officer was awesome whether it was the way ACP sir said his favorite diolgue 'kuch to gadbad hai' and i use to copy it because i use find it very funny at that time but now i have got use to it. The way Abhijeet handling the criminals and way he said 'My God or 'Hainn' it was awesome and made me fell in love with him which no either actor make me feel that way and the way Daya slapped criminals or kicked opened the door i loved him for that. and i still love all the characters till date

debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top