CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Debasree

c r e a t i o n z
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada..optimist..visromdebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Debasree n Visrom

THREAD
Clap

Edited by mano86 - 19 January 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadasirilikesdaya..optimist..visromdebasree04

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Learn from one actress' birthday thread which ran into thousands of pages...post caps, VMs, discuss old episodes...anything on this thread...but keep it active and going. Big smile

Posting the same thing again and again... can also be done by us... But isn't it worth posting one meaningful and "Dil se" postBig smile than just writing 1000 posts as 'CID is best.. Congrats' Confused

gadhadadasirilikesdaya..optimist..visromdebasree04

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Deba.. Lovely thread... and I think that CID in brief (which was like 11mins long.. LOL) was stunning... Lovely.. BravoClap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86debasree04

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I began watching CID after my 12th Standard Board exams, i.e. in June 2010 as we had no cable connection till then. I have always liked Detective serials since my childhood. I used to watch all such shows on Doordarshan.
Then CID entered into my life. I was just surfing through the channels when I suddenly came across a group of people investigating some murder case...I enjoyed the investigation very much. And then within a couple of weeks, I was well acquainted with the cast...
I began watching it regularly and I fell in love with it. I became addicted to it. I found my first Love - ADITYA SRIVASTAV. I got to see what is said the TRUE and PURE FRIENDSHIP.
I just love this show. Whenever I am depressed, watching CID helps me come out of it. It makes me smile whenever I am sad. CID is my stress-buster...And the Characters are my Second Family...!! CID is very close to my Heart and will always be...I cant imagine life without CID...
A very Happy Anniversary to my CID Team, and to all my Fellow CIDians!!
Hope this journey continues for a long long way into the Future...!!

sirilikesdayalittle_squirrelmano86visromdebasree04

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thank you so so much for the amazing thread... It made me really emotional...felt so proud to be a CID fan .! I believe I am an lucky to have been a part of the CID era... It is a big deal... really !... Its time for some pre anniversary bash Big smileParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayavisromdebasree04

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I began watching CID when I was 10. I was visiting my Mom's family in India and I was bored with nothing to do. I turned on the TV and there was an episode airing. I had always loved detective stories and murder mysteries. In fact, it was such a problem before that I would sometimes be sitting alone watching my murder mysteries and detective stories. Anyways, I saw an episode airing. I can't remember which one it was anymore, but I just remember that for half an hour I remembered nothing else except CID. And that was the starting point. Ever since then if there is one thing I cannot live without it's CID. I often say this and I mean it. My week just isn't complete with a good dose of CID.

So a very big HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and may CID continue to be an important part of my and everyone else's life!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayalittle_squirrelmano86..optimist..visromdebasree04

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Wowww!!!Congrats to the whole cast and crew of CID...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sirilikesdayavisromdebasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top