CID
CID

India-Forums

   

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 30)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17305

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I saw the VMs too...they are absolutely fantastic...I am just Day Dreaming...uff...I feel like watching all those episodes you have used in the VMs...including Don's Final revenge. LOL
 
 
One of the VMs which was explaining about how CID changed from 1/2 hour to 3 episodes a week has come a bit too early...you might have had a chance to add some more info. Tongue
 
 
I frankly feel 4shared has reduced the quality of the video and audio. If these were on youtube, they would have been much better. Unhappy
 
 


Thank you @vis...Big smile
yeah u r right...YT is best but OuchOuch
gadhadada Coolbie
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 57452

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I saw the VMs too...they are absolutely fantastic...I am just Day Dreaming...uff...I feel like watching all those episodes you have used in the VMs...including Don's Final revenge. LOL
 
 
One of the VMs which was explaining about how CID changed from 1/2 hour to 3 episodes a week has come a bit too early...you might have had a chance to add some more info. Tongue
 
 
I frankly feel 4shared has reduced the quality of the video and audio. If these were on youtube, they would have been much better. Unhappy
 
 

thank You DII...Embarrassed
Sorry cant get it...Confused
mano86 IF-Rockerz
mano86
mano86

Joined: 04 September 2012
Posts: 5339

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mano86

forgot to separately mention abt the VMs Tongue as i did mention as well as appreciated the AWESOME CREATIONS by the CIDIANS on the WHOLE (i guess on pg. 22)


for each n every VM
i would like to say
.
.



quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika Smile
i guess GD has gone through it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 13 August 2010
Posts: 17305

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mano86

Originally posted by mano86

forgot to separately mention abt the VMs Tongue as i did mention as well as appreciated the AWESOME CREATIONS by the CIDIANS on the WHOLE (i guess on pg. 22)


for each n every VM
i would like to say
.
.



quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika Smile
i guess GD has gone through it Wink


Achha kiya quote kiya...meine dekha hi nehin...
Thanx a lot Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

nickkr Groupbie
nickkr
nickkr

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 75

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

 
On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.





It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

 

 


It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.


But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.





 


CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

 


 




Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..










YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.




 

 


We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.







Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!




PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!





nickkr Groupbie
nickkr
nickkr

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 75

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by nickkr

Originally posted by visrom

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

 
On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.





It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

 

 


It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.


But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.





 


CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

 


 




Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..










YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.




 

 


We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.







Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!




PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!





Sleepy
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Joined: 02 February 2010
Posts: 7834

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Satam sir posting about missing Aditya sir at the sets during the celebrations. :') its touching.. Feels good ! We wished the same... Wish he was there ..But anyways, he(Adi sir) was there mentally I am sure Embarrassed

and he posting this pic with the caption "#shoot- forgetting my lines :))) daya sympathises :))) so many funny-funmoments in so many fun years wth FUN GUYS :))"


This is sooo cute!!!! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86..optimist..Soni.debasree04

..optimist.. IF-Rockerz
..optimist..
..optimist..

Joined: 02 November 2012
Posts: 9350

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for sharing SHAGNIKA...Smile
 
Wow...that's so cute...Embarrassed
 
 
We too missed ADI Sir ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaShagnika

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A dream fulfilled ! 2nd Jan 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: Bhavanab   Replies: 280   Views: 14274

Bhavanab 280 14274 04 April 2013 at 11:52am by ControlledChaos
Happy Anniversary to our beloved show!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: visrom   Replies: 37   Views: 2435

visrom 37 2435 22 January 2011 at 9:59pm by kimiwalia
Happy anniversary to 'Abhijeet'!!!

Author: visrom   Replies: 7   Views: 2685

visrom 7 2685 21 July 2010 at 12:36am by suhani.cipamisa
CID celebrates a decade of thrills.....

Author: madeforme   Replies: 8   Views: 955

madeforme 8 955 06 March 2007 at 1:47pm by nighatjahan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index