CID

~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 32

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I saw the VMs too...they are absolutely fantastic...I am just Day Dreaming...uff...I feel like watching all those episodes you have used in the VMs...including Don's Final revenge. LOL

One of the VMs which was explaining about how CID changed from 1/2 hour to 3 episodes a week has come a bit too early...you might have had a chance to add some more info. Tongue

I frankly feel 4shared has reduced the quality of the video and audio. If these were on youtube, they would have been much better. Unhappy

Thank you @vis...Big smile
yeah u r right...YT is best but OuchOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~|| CID CELEBRATES 15TH ANNIVERSARY || ~~ (Page 30)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I saw the VMs too...they are absolutely fantastic...I am just Day Dreaming...uff...I feel like watching all those episodes you have used in the VMs...including Don's Final revenge. LOL

One of the VMs which was explaining about how CID changed from 1/2 hour to 3 episodes a week has come a bit too early...you might have had a chance to add some more info. Tongue

I frankly feel 4shared has reduced the quality of the video and audio. If these were on youtube, they would have been much better. Unhappy

thank You DII...Embarrassed
Sorry cant get it...Confused

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mano86

forgot to separately mention abt the VMs Tongue as i did mention as well as appreciated the AWESOME CREATIONS by the CIDIANS on the WHOLE (i guess on pg. 22)

for each n every VM
i would like to say

quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika Smile
i guess GD has gone through it Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

forgot to separately mention abt the VMs Tongue as i did mention as well as appreciated the AWESOME CREATIONS by the CIDIANS on the WHOLE (i guess on pg. 22)

for each n every VM
i would like to say

quoting again for Debasree n Shagnika Smile
i guess GD has gone through it Wink

Achha kiya quote kiya...meine dekha hi nehin...
Thanx a lot Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

nickkr

Groupbie

nickkr

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.

It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.

But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.

CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..

YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.

We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.

Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!

PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!

nickkr

Groupbie

nickkr

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by nickkr

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

It creates HISTORY in Indian television as a CRIME THRILLER with 900+ Episodes & 650+ stories.

Now, CID is celebrating its 15th A N N I V E R SA R Y of uninterrupted run and is still going strong, entertaining it's viewers from an age-group of 8 to 80.
The charm of CID to the viewers is increasing day by day.

It is regarded as the longest running crime investigation TV series in India. The first investigative series on Indian Television, is today one of the most popular shows on Sony Entertainment Television. CID the longest running show in the history of Indian television has set high standards for all future programs of this genre to come.

It is quite unbelievable that a crime thriller uninterruptedly run for the last 15 years.

But the team of CID makes this IMPOSSIBLE to POSSIBLE.

CID is a laborious effort of years by Fireworks Production, Mr. BP Singh, Mr.Pradeep Uppoor and their team of actors, writers and production.

Though the few members were changed but the major casts, key members & technical team remain same through this long journey.
And this is the main reason behin

d the success of CID'..

YOUR sincerity & passion for CID make possible this glorious achievement.

We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.

Now it's the time to C E L E B R A T E this S U C C E S S !!!

PLEASE COME & JOIN IN THE CELEBRATION

and
Wish & Congratulate the CID team & Fireworks Production House !!!

Sleepy

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Satam sir posting about missing Aditya sir at the sets during the celebrations. :') its touching.. Feels good ! We wished the same... Wish he was there ..But anyways, he(Adi sir) was there mentally I am sure Embarrassed

and he posting this pic with the caption "#shoot- forgetting my lines :))) daya sympathises :))) so many funny-funmoments in so many fun years wth FUN GUYS :))"

This is sooo cute!!!! Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadamano86..optimist..Soni.debasree04

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for sharing SHAGNIKA...Smile

Wow...that's so cute...Embarrassed

We too missed ADI Sir ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaShagnika